1 Like

@Memes

So Gaul is the person who outed me?

katze/spf w/w soulread

1 Like

VOTE: nightingale

1 Like

i didnā€™t really like her posts around zorvo

she said something about it being wolfy that seth was using the mod posts as a way to omgus guillo but just off my impression of seth i feel like heā€™d absolutely do that regardless of his alignment lol

just seemed like kind of a dubious reason to pile on seth

yah i got a similar impression

also i pointed out the exact same thing about rue before u did so therefore u should townread me

Reads list?

Iā€™m bored talking about Seth

Do you not find the zorvo epicness compelling? Do you think you have the juice to get hally lynched today?

this was the post i was referring to

What?

i mean its certainly possible hes telling the truth but knowing ghana i doubt it personally

Are my phrases weirdā€¦

Uhh

Actually nevermind i will let you do your own thing, i think your answer is enough for me to see where your head is at. Thanks.

What is everyoneā€™s horoscope?

i dont have many strong reads tbh

i think that youre town

i have a townlean on brad

if i have to stretch then i have a slight townlean on hally just bcuz of how differently their scumhunting has been in contrast to the game we just played, and i also kind of townlean zack for the way he engaged with the pressure on brad earlier but itā€™s a light read

thought the way ghana responded to my pressure on him was kind of towny, and also townread guilo earlier in the game but not for any reasons i can easily articulate

i dont have a coherent read on anyone else rn, game feels a bit inscrutable to me

katze/nightingale w/w soulread

1 Like

Pisces.

Torus

@Memes