Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Sadbi

I think a lot of what I’m seeing from a few people is like…not being used to the site style like Hally or SPF, so them not going full solving yet isn’t damning for them.

I saw SPF say at a point where she caught up with reading…and I was thinking the same thing at that point I only had a few things that moved the needle a direction.

Like I’m giving them longer to get things done.

thats okay
im currently working mostly on typing up preparations for a possible tcodfia game

Sure. Does it cost me anything to lean a certain way on someone? Will i have a curse put upon me? What did you have a problem with? Though zorvo’s claim has changed my mind lol

it doesnt?

1 Like

Why did you sub into this game?

Haven’t read a single post of his.

Yea I’m in the same boat of waiting till they get better rooted in the game.

Anyone outside of the bubble of people you mentioned in your reads list that you wanna bounces thoughts about

my posts are wolfy therefore i’m a villager ecks dee

there will be a pox upon your people

it just seemed willy nilly for spurious reasons

now i don’t particularly care about them if you were joking around but if they’re actually serious theres a tonal dissonance there

damn whoever wrote that post must be handsome and smart

1 Like

How so? Keep going. I like this conversation.

Your posts aren’t wolfy either. They are just neutral right now since I can’t gauge where your mind is in the game. That’s why I’m just waiting and giving you breathing room

because i felt really alone and had to mute the thread to try to look away from what i was missing out on
i look at people
talking
and i feel like im trapped
i can never get there
nobody wants to talk to me

its
turned into a hallucination more than once

i just feel
so overwhelmingly alone

2 Likes

VOTE: heisenberg

1 Like

Blurgh OK

Hi

have you tried randing wolf

you’re never alone in wolfchat

(until you bus your buddies)

Or be in a neighborhood or Mason chat or even a lovers chat uwu

Achro?

I dont believe you.

Roleday cops dont out roles with multiple abilities in separate posts.

Are you a mod poster?