Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

idk i think he’s null at worst and mildly towny at best

could be townreading him too easily though

Why does that alone justify an unvote?

okay.

i do not feel the same way as you but you do you

achro’s wolfread on me 100% sounds like he was just bullshitting/memeing and then tried to come up with reasons to make it actually real

if he’s town i frankly have no idea what hes doing

Great, so when I flip town you can vote them, promise me to yeah?

@GaulSoodman why did you decide to target Zorvo with it.

Maybe an executioner trying to get me tbh.

I always do x)

Have a slightly stronger town read, friend.

Watch it be gay

It only says not w/w, it could be v/v too

thats gay

Expect there is almost definitely a wolf in there and I’m town.

Get outta

Eh nothing is pinging me more than null. I need his views of the game and less about mechs

Because i was basing my judgement in incomplete facts.

If I flip and you say you don’t have any reads I hope you get executed to the sun

Memes is a wolf.

VOTE: Memes

Like it’s a bastard game. We don’t know if it’s multiball or how many 3p/independent groups they are (if they exist) so his solvey right now just feels straight up performative esp how he was giving people like Hally and rue towncore status even they both have been underwhelming

results unclear
i mean
he references a rue push for the first time like, 30 minutes after it was last mentioned? which i generally write of as kinda good but still definitely a shrug
on the other hand i dont like how he continually offers to explain his reads then never is able to come up with anything remotely deep
i dont care if he never explains his reads
its just that he does it really shallowly that it doesnt feel like he has super deep thoughts
like normally if someone with deep thoughts were to go part of the way in they go all the way in
in a long ramply post like im doing right now
you dont just dip and give something like “hmmmmmm i feel vaguely weird about this and i dont think that kat thinks that this post is real, and then i dont vibe with the conclusions” and leave it at that

2 Likes

@Achromatic can you walk me through why you wolf read zack

attempt #2