Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Yeah I noticed much more talk about the Zorvo stuff than any actual solving.

fair enough.

can you explain your read on zack?

tbh this sounds like something guillo would absolutely do as town too lol

oh

i need to sleep apparently lol

I will say re sufdaddy on my home site we joke that only wolves 3p hunt. It became a joke becaise of how often it wss true and mafia teams had to learn to just not.

Posting so if i am right that this pelt is mine tbh tbh

i have literally no opinion about achro so far. hot take i know

ascetic can be town or wolf role

(probably more likely wolf in a vacuum but ive definitely seen village ascetics)

ascetic can be night or day or both

i’m saying it’s not relevant to this game

you arent the host, maybe they use ascetic or whatever differently, i don’t see why it has to be oth day and night

1 Like

my bigger concern about ascetic day mechanics is that day abilities that arent like exactly dayvigs are bad and thus it doesnt matter if the ascetic applied to day abilities

and my singular tinfoil is that the taboo word thing is a day rolecop but i am not bothering figuring out what word exactly seth said before anyone else that could have led to this

Not a huge fan of him saying this then disappearing for several hours age having just v21 posts

Idk why I like this post but I do

This row of posts feels pretty logical in terms of progression. Tone good.

Don’t like this because it doesn’t consider wifom

Look above.

I unironically love this :joy_cat:

@BradLand ping

im reading and im vaguely interested i where his rue push goes
on the other hand his thoughts seem to
hmm
i need to check something
hold for like a minute

1 Like

Looking for more TRs.

2 Likes

But memes is wolfu

Sure. So he asked to be scum read so i decided to do so. Which is surface level ‘haha’ but by trying to make a joke at that stage, a little late to the party after a few people had commented, it gave the dense of trying to fit in and get it on the joke in an ingeniune way. Just a ping, but my pings arent too bad overall.

hype

I just checked mafia scum wiki and you are right. It could be just for night actions.

UNVOTE

Un/yea

So do you find him towny from all of this?