rue defending ruby (2022 colorized)

3 Likes

@min

if you can give SPF’s ability to someone wait a bit

i need to figure out how her ability actually worked if you don’t mind please

uhh so I THINK

the STRATS

if you all hate katze

is to give it to someone town read and have them use it on katze and vote out katze because then katze lives on through that person if I am reading right?

I might not be reading right.

Be warned @Rue
I have the power to have shit bookmarked so if you really want to test me I’ll bookmark multiple things that spew your wolf with Ruby before EoD.

So you better start showing me wrong and show me what makes your unaligned.

IDC what some words you say are.
I’ll be looking on how your saying them and the actions you take and putting it at you.

this sounds vaguely correct

however I don’t think we should give it katze today, or if we do it should be katze and ruby

Again they aren’t hard defending nor soft defending they are defending them by actions.

oops posted in wrong thread

this post was rough given the earlier stated confidence on gaul :eek:

i know this post probably seems like i’m a wolf lazily trying to grasp for some :towncred: too little too late but it was basically the only thing that stood out to me in the iso. unfortunately it happened when i was gone and only seeing it now makes me look terrible.

I think min was saying it gives it to them day 4 though.

Like guys Ruby was a wagon and I think it was Rue that started the Eevee wagon the reverted to a different one.

I’ll have to double check that.

this means i wont be able to yell at arctic in dvc but that is a price i’d be willing to pay

maybe

I can change it bc like I said it is only given by eod

this post was rough given the earlier stated confidence on gaul :eek:

i know this post probably seems like i’m a wolf lazily trying to grasp for some :towncred: too little too late but it was basically the only thing that stood out to me in the iso. unfortunately it happened when i was gone and only seeing it now makes me look terrible.

oh im clown

yeah that might work although tbh I’m not sure katze is a wolf

let’s see what Ruby flips

counterpoint you can yell at him in post game which gives you enough time to make a manifesto

1 Like

anyways banter aside

i do want to actually make a PoE today

there’s far too much emphasis on burninating specific people which I think will cause us to lose

I’m officially locktown. Discussion is over.

Or you bus incredibly well as scum

it’s one of those two lol