Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

They are playing a lot different than Morb, don’t you think so? In Morb she felt like she could barely be bothered to be there whereas here she has come at from a few different angles. Did she ever have a fiery back and forth in that game (outside of theater with me) like she did with brad yesterday? I can’t recall if so.

She’s in my PoE because I nothing she has done has screamed scum to me but I am not seeing what you are seeing specifically with Ruby because if it wasn’t for Katze Rue ends up on Ruby at EoD so…

all I said is that I disagreed with your kat read

why would I be worried about flipping the counterwagon to a village flip on a day where everyone was voting

ok fine I’ll village read you again

[i never handle eod like that]
[if ruby is a wolf]
[zero benefit to it]

I don’t play fearfully. Unless you can give me a reason to believe my other reads might be wrong I re-evaluate and go from there. Ruby didn’t have any connective tissue with Arctic so my read of her is unchanged. I find that doubting yourself after every wrong read is a very sad and horribly unfun way to play mafia.

I was asking ACHROMATIC if she was worried that her 100% wolf read turned out to be town. Dunno what you’re talking about.

I wasn’t your wolf buddy

I’m at trader Joe’s with ur mom

he, not that it matters lol.

if you want a serious answer to this question it’s because what you’re doing can easily lose games, especially as we’re approaching end game

we need to stop doing big bombastic thread killing wolf dunks and instead sort through a list of players and decide who gets put on The List or not, doing anything else is a waste of energy

also 80%

A mindmeld that i had with him with Ruby being possibly scum.

Also his idea that Katze/Ruby are a difference check aligns with what he thought on day 1, which i feel is townie

You mean that Ruby vote?
Looked like a potential buss vote.

i have no idea why everyone’s just letting me townlead since I don’t think anyone will actually think of my ruby push

this isn’t actually a stolen valour thing it’s making me worried I’m about to drive this game off a cliff lol

What percentage is Ruby?

Sure, but now you’re confbiasing

she’s scum and she bussed
she’s scum and she defended

okay you just think she’s scum and no action could have told you otherwise. That’s a tunnel.

i want to lock thread for an hour

I tried town leading yesterday. No ty

Lock me down purrrrr