Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Then will you work with me or nah?

i mean you were townleading in one of those bombastic thread killing days

now that it’s another day we have the potential pleasure of making sure it doesn’t happen again

If Ruby is not wolf I promise I am going to tear down my entire game state and re-evaluate everything.

How’s that for a % lol.

I sucked

if working with you involves sheeping your questionable reads and making you king of the thread then no

if working with you involves you helping us make a PoE instead of going snipe hunting for one specific wolf then yes

that seems kinda thin

everyone and their mom at trader joe’s thinks ruby is scum

2 Likes

i hate being a town leader this sucks

i should have just kept playing on my 14 year old German boy alt

My solve process is unique, it is how i found you town. If i was a blind bombastic villager, i would have chopped you for the switch.

1 Like

I got the new banana pudding ice cream from trader Joe’s. Ama

Pick Katze.

What one specific wolf is that?

zack do you think I should be obnoxious and ping the people who are smarter than me with the list of players I want people to solve because I can’t solve them cause I’m too small brain

i really don’t want this game to spiral out of control as it usually happens on FoL where it becomes dunking on 1-2 people

not to be mean I promise but you really don’t have to post every thought into a mafia thread, Sabi.

It burns people out. This is probably going to be a long game, be considerate to people who have to backread.

whoever you’re tunneling at this specific point

sure

idk why you’re asking me tho

@sadbi, if you pick Katze i will make sure it happens.

this isn’t what I’m talking about

what I’m talking about is working together as a collective

cause I’m gonna ping u bestie

So anyone i push for is a no go?