Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

as someone who’s seen kuti wolf I’m very sure kuti is a villager

Gorta same

windy I need more time

if ruby is a wolf then guava has done nothing but wolfside this entire game which is Interesting

rue not being in that list was mostly because of SPF who I definitely will sheep

guava and memes defo are questionable yes

Ball don’t lie logic is how town starts good and then crashes. Ghana is 100% right.

oh yeah sorry context we insta cleared sabi from that lol. It was a complete list of people not voting that way

i don’t know

if you want me to say it makes you look villagery don’t look like you’re trying to do the mafia equivalent of trip her in the halls I guess lol

Don’t mind most of these names, I’m for giving Windward time but there isn’t much worry about whether or not she survives today.

Why not? What if what Zorvo says is true and that one wolf of the three that voted him when i said he was scum from the “elaborate” post is a possibility.
An action-pseudo-rule of three?

Wouldnt you want to entertain that?

if I put a gun to your head and said tell me the alignments of all those names except wind or sabi what would you say

I won’t be active either. Idk this shit sucks

“what if zorvo is right”

I have only played a few games with zorvo, but even if he was innocent child, I would be like

to anyone saying this

Memes. I am concerned.

1 Like

what are you asking exactly?

also who is get

is arctic’s read on min something i should sponge or fartic

I hate pulling this but that game was my worst game ever. My wolf range is not that at all.

do you mean this post

I’m not sure exactly what you mean but if it’s this post I think rue’s motivations for why they voted make sense if they’re a villager

they tried to shake the game up by voting Brad, when that didn’t go anywhere they voted Eevee instead, and it turned into Ruby and Arctic and they had to make a call so they did.

i like it from memes cause theyre not going the easy way out wrt getting me poed, theres super super easy reasons and hes going for one i think he believes even if its not good – plus i kinda liked his comment on zorvo maybe being a villager altho when i write that out it might be missing something

zorvo im kinda less sure on cause his reasons are also not good. maybe he believes it. but i feel like theyre like, almost so bad its hard to believe he does?

shrug

@sufdaddy

Was your post on Katze/Achro being W/W serious?

There’s a private chat that thinks I’m a wolf.

I know guava sr me.

Who else

ok but even then it’s very obvious from a lot of your posts that you care far too much about this game which is very villagery

you’re very too much (for context I’m also very too much) especially as a villager even when you have good wolf games from what I’ve heard

Answering this after I get my own answer from someone else, not ignoring it. :+1:

achro refused to fake a greencheck on me so hes not w/w with me

wake up sheeple

So you dont know? Or are you scares to say that maybe if i caught scum fir invalid reasons is because im bussing her?

So you dont want give me cred if she flips wolf not you’d commit to a wolf read, You just dont want to townread me because you dont feel like it or because you want to set me up for PoE later.

Im gonna have to think hard on this. What if i was wrong on my read on you too? Hmmm!

uh

kinda

lol

:curtain: