Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

who is get

fundamentally youā€™re doing it in an incredibly theatrical way which while I think is somewhat fine on day 1-2 for generating content at this point the consequences for getting it wrong can be so dire that i do recommend you put the kibosh on it and try to instead be more cohesive in your solving

donā€™t focus on just one person, try to listen to thread more, try to make a PoE even if you donā€™t wolfread everyone in it

Okay who in here has a good experience with FoLā€™s roles and mechanics (as in what they tend to have and such)

I dont think you know working as a collective means, working as a collective means you also consider my point of view.

Im telling you right now that katze is a wolf and you trying to discredit my read on her and exiling me for it is noted, i will consider a strong associative if katze is a wolf.

@Outedwolf
@katze
@Jackrito
@Achromatic
@nightingale
@bradland
@min
@ruby
@rue
@sufdaddy

if nothing else Iā€™d really like something close to a coherent PoE being made, these are the people I donā€™t really have reads on/suspect

again I know Iā€™m beating a dead horse but I think we should try to calmly discuss a potential PoE

1 Like

Itā€™s for private chat

Focus on just one person huh? Why didnt you say so when i was tunneling Zorvo (whom you agreed on with me), why didnt you say so for Gyr or guadatutema?

It is when it is Katze that it is not ok now huh

Cool

Mafia is a team game @Memes its not survivor

Why

Anyway when discussing basic bitch PoEs last night with Katze @GaulSoodman I came up with a very simple pre-flip of ruby world where these people didnā€™t vote scum either day

Windy
Sabi
Gorta
Rue
Memes
Guava

Katze and I both think the most EASILY TARGETABLE person on this list is Gorta and thus a low priority. But thatā€™s my very basic ā€˜poke here.ā€™

I think purely on ā€˜donā€™t look past themā€™ I would 100% add Rue and Jack to your list. I think if your best argument for Visor is ā€˜he could fake it thoughā€™ I would REMOVE him from your list. Literally isoā€™d the dude, he shit posted too much but his posts were good when he tried.

You target Katze tonight and i will make sure it happens

no dude Iā€™m literally not

Iā€™ve just pointed out that basically everyone whoā€™s played with katze and arctic before including me have said your read isnā€™t valid

even if katze is a wolf that wonā€™t change the fact your read isnā€™t valid, and this behaviour is antithetical to winning games

Iā€™m not exiling you from anything, nor have I not considered your worldview. I have and Iā€™ve pointed out how it doesnā€™t make sense, if anything youā€™re not considering my worldview which is exactly my point.

Games arenā€™t won on one wolf catch theyā€™re won on considering what other people are saying.

Wdym. Itā€™s just a private chat

also I think sufdaddy is a susdaddy atm

1 Like

I think his avatar is making me scumread him. Itā€™s disconcerting.

because weā€™re getting into end game and we canā€™t deathtunnel people anymore

again please read what Iā€™m saying before making snide comments

for me it was the iso lol

Was going to say something like this while reading up.

i am against adding rue to the list fwiw

fwiw if you do add me i prob wont be super active tonight but im okay with it if that doesnt bother you

So you are saying that if Katze flips wolf my reasons will still be invalid, unworthy of cred. What does that tell you about my alignment in that world?