Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

posts i make when i’m a wolf and a villager just said some weird shit idk how to respond to :curtain:

ok but you can see why its only marginally reassuring coming from you :wowee:

wack

Peepeepoopoo

are you suggesting i turned on visor and he then claimed a weirdass mech clear on me as w/w theater?

I’d do Zach or Visor before I ever vote Achro here.

i see no reason to discount that from being theatrics

but i also am not so much suggesting it is the case more than i am kinda at a point where you two are kinda connected so its… not really that reassuring from you.

im also not nearly as hung up on that one post as youd prob think, i just think its super awks

You guys need to learn what the word wolfy means tbh

Ok back to work I need to mop I shouldn’t be on my phon

thank you min very cool

Ok so here’s my thoughts if Min is a wolf and Wind is town.

Memes or Zack/Outedwolf is likely wolf here’s why.

I’d have to take a look who was being voted in the moment but I know that when a wolves have a Gladiate they will only specifically use them if one of their teammates is being pushed/voted on.

That why they ensure their partner doesn’t go over and then need to push a villager and make a strong case against them

well visor was in a pretty good spot and i was doing fine enough posting my way out of getting killed without doing any of it

it was probably -EV as w/w since it seems like people just sus visor now when he was getting lightly cleared before

if we were w/w he would have probably have claimed that mech earlier, and pretty unlikely to bother wolfreading him first and then him claiming, that just makes visor look bad for no real reason

Tfw no one wants to discuss anything besides wind/min or Kat this whole game day

Guava and Sadbi still my top towns.
I’m so glad they lived and Phraze and GGhana died.

I wrongly was wolf reading GGhana and I was struggling on reading Phraze as they were my only null read.

Obviously GGhana was Doctor and it sucks but it’s good for my PoE

Can we please talk about phrazes death

I’m guessing we might have a 3P

still not entirely sure how you wolfread ghana after yesterday

im just assuming it was a town vig shot and not talking about it further

Largely disagreed with them.