Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

It was basically how Rue chose to read OutedWolf and when they did.

What if rue flips v what do you have

you defended heisenberg for a nonsense threadstate read, attacked eliza, \tried to push other wagons that didn’t get traction, and then switched to berg when he was pulling away

Look at post #7724 in other thread.
You’ll see it

Although it linked Memes to OutedWolf

So if it is Memes/OutedWolf/Rue that would mean my Memes/Ruby never W/W read is wrong.

Also OutedWolf flipping wolf spews Wind slot with that post.

Like both Memes and OutedWolf called Wind’s slot “Vig it”

Did you read Gorta’s argument on Rue’s treatment on Heisenberg yet?

Funny because a lot of people, including spf, agreed with my read that the threadstate was shitty. Because it was. Tbh it has remained that way most of the game so day 1 was clearly just a false positive

Pulling away?

Heisenberg (7): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, GaulSoodman, Achromatic
katze (5): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, SaulGoodman, Rue

Sir this is a wendy’s

Ooooo what a play!

Sufdaddy with the desperate last effort wing it push.

@sufdaddy
Top 5 Town?

Oh wow look, my a person in my PoE is for sure getting executed today, Wind is technically more null then null wolf but this was all based on my previous readslist.

As I said I’d rather Min be executed allot more then Wind and what is really making me squint an eye is that Rue is voting Wind over Min.

@Rue
Didn’t you have concern on Min yesterday?

:slight_smile:

this is a ridiculous lie

I already covered this in my initial post about your eod1, you crossposted with Rue switching from heisenberg to katze.

if you’re a villager, you are being pretty disingenuous dude. I’m not going back and forth with you on a million posts, especially when you are arguing in bad faith.

I mean I think at that point ruby’s slot was un salvageable and in anti spew that entire day.

Nothing about Ruby pushes, cases or votes is AI during last day.

If you want AI, we look at the day Arctic was executed over Ruby.

:smile: Roger That!

Fine then, but spf immediately apologized for that last comment and has other posts saying she thought the thread state wasnt good as did plenty of others.

I wont go back and forth with you either. Shrug.

Alison?

1 Like

Dude

Wind was pushed by desd villagers