Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I don’t really care what someone posts, most of the time it doesn’t mean anything.
I try and focus on other stuff like points of view, reactions, vote placement, role actions, etc.

Cause all that does more then basing everything on social reads/posts.
Like I could just go to wheel decide.com if I wanted to make reads like that.

Vibe reads however, I get in on that, I understand that.

I gave Eliza’s ability to guava, because I found them villagery at the moment. I don’t even think they’ve used it,

I gave myself the gladiator as I have been in the poe and thought it would be a good idea to duel the other person who I genuinely think is a wolf

VOTE: Wind

Yeah that’s a really good action choices

Give me an ability that can help me either lock a wolf or remove the wolf from the game.

I prey each night I’ll receive the message: You received a 1-Shot vigilante would you like to use it tonight?

Yes.

Oh that was fast. Who would you like to use it

Rue.

on…… ok yeah gotcha, you shoot Rue tonight.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:
A SHOT RINGS OUT!

RUE HAS BEEN ABSORBED BY THE EVIL CLOWN’S AND AS SUCH WILL BE EXECUTED TOMORROW!
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Have you guys not seen how thread has killed both wolves

There has been literally almost zero resistance on heisen and ruby given the exception of a few VILLAGERS. Both heisen and ruby didn’t even TRY to get themselves out of the shit list. Despite all of this, There’s been times where I’ve literally been fighting with most of the game against me, and yet only a handful of people have actively been trying to reevaluate on me.

Wolves are either deepwolving and hellbussing their members, or they aren’t even trying and are likely not even active. Neither of these make sense for me to be a wolf currently.

If i were deepwolving and hellbussing, I would’ve either been GONE by d2 at the most, or I would’ve been sitting on heisen and ruby while pushing them. (I was against a heisen execution and I actively voted ruby to SAVE arctic)

If I wasn’t trying, I would’ve sat and just died, posting maybe 60 times at most per day.

It’s time for village to wake up and learn how to read. I’m not talking me for an answer. Wind is dying today. If she’s wolf- we kill a wolf, if she’s town- a talented confirmed villager will be in my rolecard until I DIE. make the right choice, instead of using outdated and nonexistent reads on me.

@BradLand @Achromatic @WindwardAway @Gorta @guavagudetama @Gyrlander @Jackrito @katze @Memes @Outedwolf @Rue @Sadbi @sufdaddy @Zorvo

And no, I will not “stop pinging you”

If I don’t ping, you all will continue ignoring my posts so you don’t have to stop scumreading me. WAKE UP

2 Likes

you think?

also hi

Hi gorta

I have two people to read today, but didn’t rue defend ruby as well?

I have to go back and check that as well

but I want everyone to remember that Heisen went quiet after a certain time of being under fire, so either Heisen decided to do this or Heisen’s team forced Heisen to be quiet

in the world where Heisen’s team said this then there are deep wolves (likely among those who pushed Heisen) who know how to play

Take note ruby did this as well eventually

Rue basically said that “I agree with the wagon, but I voted off wagon because I thought Katze was wolfier” after initially saying she didn’t think much about Heisen and that the slot was very null, but the thing is I didn’t see much reasoning for Katze being a wolf in Rue’s ISO last I read

really now, well, that’s a coincidence

Must be a coincidence because ALL of the wolves have to be in the PoE, Right?