Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Nah bruh, im gonna hellbuss Sadbi and you to go deep

I mean, I see absolutely nothing Townie from Rue this game at all, except maybe one response that almost means nothing and I can show and name you countless beyond countless of things that makes Rue a wolf.

((iā€™m sorry for losing my temper
((but this is both genuinely unfun to play with
((and actively harming villa win condition
((because two people are caught in an ego tunnel
((and refuse to talk about anything else

2 Likes

((iā€™m going to bed for real now

I plan to when I wake up tomorrow, but yeah, someone asked me about my case on you

Some things you post i am like ā€˜sure okā€™ but you going theres nothing at all good about rue and everything wrong with rue reminds me of you tunneling townies more than anything zorvo lol.

I have been talking about lots of stuff but when you say something Iā€™m going to argue it if I deem it to be wrong and show you stuff.

Thatā€™s mafia.

Like the more I look at rueā€™s iso the more stuff I find thatā€™s wolfy.

Yeah the game low key is awful.

VOTE: Min

Ok but I donā€™t think I am this time.

With Magnus his posting style and how hypocritical he was is what got to me.

Rue has generally allot more then that on them.

She shows TMI, She shows brief soft defends that NOW NOT ONLY HAVE I POINTED OUT BUT GORTA TOO!

She sheeped Memes for a reason that wasnā€™t that great and there was probably allot more on Rue like oh yeah the OutedWolf Read and everything about it.

Yeah Memes can be PoE, we vote Wind here.

Ok you convinced me.

VOTE: WindwardAway

I donā€™t think it matters cause I think both wind and Min are town but id rather Min alive over Wind rn as Min is on the right track here and has been making good action choices.

How about this. Give it a rest for today and pick it back up tomorrow, okay? I have engaged both you and gorta about this because rue is in my poe and i am interested, but you are a bit much lol.

im not putting you in PoE i just had an extremely specific tinfoil that i already forgot now that i just spent an hour laughing

so i decided to get a 100% from brad just to be safe

and he gave it

:joy_cat:

(still not rly here)

Such as defending you and calling you Jester on day 1 and also defending Heinsenberg. Right?

You are wrong but this tinfoil is townie.

This is def not true, it cant be

Soā€¦ whatā€™s your action, im sorry if you already claimed and i missed it