Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

What changed from here to accusing me of town wolfsiding Sadbi?

You mean you thought Windward was gonna get pushed over instead of me?

@katze
((can you towncase me for zorvo and gorta’s benefit
((you said you’d do it if you needed to yesterday
((and i think you need to

no i thought that today would prob not end in a windward vote without the dome

hence the post ur replying to

boooooo

(ask me again after i sleep ill do it if im up to it, probs wont have enough focus to do so tonight)

Oh? … the plot thickens

If your actually town my entire view on reading you will change but looking at literal everything on how a wolf behaves you fit the spot.

You know what’s funny? That you scum read Rue and yet you are voting with her for Wind.

WindwardAway (5): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, Memes
min (2): Gyrlander, katze

Not Voting (8): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, WindwardAway, Achromatic

You know what’s funny.

I think Wind and Min are both town but Min is more useful.

Hahaha.

WOW
Thanks for the vote count man I wish I could bring it up

Does it not freak you out what possible reason could your alleged scum read have to prefer to go for Wind over Min?

VOTE: Min

It did, that’s why I originally voted Min.

Read the thread.

I realized that Wind was a better vote in terms of optimality.

its a potter and yeah for sure, theres a bunch of hints in the original trilogy and even in this book when he talks to craw, etc, really rounds out his character.

i remember reading the third book and enjoying dow not taking logens shit but worried he was gonna die at the end of the book because black dow type characters always die, but loved him surviving and fucking logen over

dow def did some evil shit but he wasnt deluded like logen

and for sure re calder, still a stone cold coward, but an interesting pov for sure. (craw goat). and fuck bayaz lol, i hope he gets his comeuppance in the next trilogy

gorsts blowup at finree into - did i feel this way before sipani, big sads, poor fella

feel like his writing his gotten crisper somehow too (tunny chapters are hilarious)

1 Like

thinking about whether we should massclaim tomorrow

feels kinda lame but might be useful

Fwiw I 100% agree with this.
The only concern I have is that wolves can just kill you immediately after today, so it doesn’t necessarily make a difference if I’m in your rolecard.

@Outedwolf

Who do you feel are the remaining mafia?

General as fuck question but haven’t spoken to you since Day 1… it’s Day 4 and I didn’t expect you to be alive at this point.

So yeah need to see something.

N1 - holstered (eevee)
N2 - watched Jack, no visitors
N3 - watched katze, no visitors

i didnt expect to be alive either!