Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

if wind flips v, I’m gonna sponge them and fartic to Valhalla

and then sponge myself on achro

glgl

if wind flips v

katze/achro wolf stocks RISING

Watcher is a great ability if true, how come you think Min’s is better than that?

Because I don’t get the name of the visitors, just the number

Ooooh… you claiming motion detector?

@Gyrlander

you talked at some point about double roleblocks and (and there was something else i cant remember now though i just read it 2 minutes ago)

oh it was something about getting something out about your role

whats up with that?

I had a strategy on how to use it, but doesn’t matter now :person_shrugging:

Basically yes
Motion detector but no detection of whether my target acts

think gyrlander is alright for now on iso

I just didn’t want to say “motion detector” because I was motion detector in Valorant and thought nobody would believe me lol

just want to point out that me being a wolf is impossible if visor is a villager given his claimed role

I can only be a wolf if visor is one

achro going from “visor is villagy and nuanced compared to sus zack” to shifting to a visor push today just stinks man, seems so agenda driven. pretty sure wolves thought they could parlay arctic’s flip into a ML of me yesterday, and underestimated what a silver tongued devil I am

2 Likes

I have no idea what visor claimed but I remember seeing people talking about this earlier

i claimed dragon

1 Like

Why two masons still live though?

And I’m coming around on both of your slots
I have some other people I want to look at today too so you’ll have my thoughts on them later

Gyr has a lot of town credit for the way he tried to force Arctic to save himself vs Ruby. I think their play has not being great, but that makes zero sense to do as a wolf in that situation, unless its some insane bus knowing Ruby lives anyway.

i only claimed yesterday?

They didn’t claim masons, though

it does look pretty pure ya

Ghana was an obvious villager and town leader, visor and I have not really had thread pull

also sadbi said Ghana did try to doc me last night

also we’re not masons, I don’t have any mechanical knowledge of visors alignment nor do have a chat

1 Like