Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Yeah I had 3/5 scum but didn’t realize there was a 5th so eevee threw me for a loop on kiiruma
And I gave up on doming the other two because nobody was interested in hearing it lol

I am, yes

@Jackrito

was your random townread of me the other day because of the hood chat?

on d2 or d3?

Both because of his previous posts, and his handling of the gladiate (and I’m not townreading the way it was initiated but the way he talked about it and justified his reasoning for it)

I still think that people who think min is wolfy for gladiating like that are wolves
It mightve been antitown timing but never exactly wolfy

d2, during eod pretty sure

at the risk of looking dumb, wind just seems like a villager to me?

1 Like

I am, too bad I already got gladiated -_-

certainly posting well enough

aight, theres something i wanted to check anyway, ill iso in a bit

and katzes claim that she godreads you is pretty much true, yeah?

anyway sorry the games gone like this for you, got dealt a brutal hand. regardless of your alignment really

1 Like

while you’re at it, can you check DN?

1 Like

Yes
Which is why I threw her into my PoE
I thought she would probably find me as a villager after like a day at most
But it took her until min gladiated me which I seriously think is a wolftell

Like I don’t remember her ever misreading me for more than like half a day, even in the games she spectated

And this is a really dumb way to read people, I admit that, but it usually works pretty well for me

I remember thinking the way she treated you seemed uncharitable

I do have something additional to say if Kat dies tonight and flips wolf

I don’t want to say it yet because it’s premature and probably -EV to say it before katze flips

But I said it already in hood chat several times, so those guys know what it is

man I’m just like

what wolf would play a gladiate this lol

Cant remember the exact context but most likely yes, Im semi taking brads view on people seriously.

I also thought that but of course I’m going to think that

Real talk though, last night i explained in the hood the comparison between the way Rue was PoEing me and the way Kat was PoEing me, and how it leads me to believe that Rue is town while Kat is wolf.