Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I know my entry was shit, everyone knows that, but you also know my thread entry is shit 90% of the time regardless of my alignment and you went straight for voting me. The difference in how you handled my slot vs. how others handled my slot is that everyone was happy to PoE me but you just wanted to scumread me and that was it. And if you were having a turnaround on reading me, I haven’t seen it.

not hard to find

And besides
I’m not gonna just ignore your slot just because you claimed bleeding.
That’s stupid and exactly what you’d want me to do if you’re a wolf, anyway.

This was after the brief thunderdome with Jack, wasn’t it? So you’d have to start picking a side. And min gladiated me, so you’d REALLY have to pick a side.
I just think you knew I always had a realistic chance of flipping today because of how the day started so you decided you should start backing out of your scumread on me.

Besides, what’s so wrong with casing you if you’re dying? I said I scumread Ruby yesterday when she was a guaranteed flip anyway. This is nothing new.

dno i should probably just stop replying because im going to come off as aggressive regardless and i don’t particularly like doing that

u guis have fun with that garbo read ig

fwiw i saw a post along the lines of “if katze flips V im locking achro V” and im not saying i think hes a wolf but im saying if zack and visor are villagers to reconsider it

but hes probably a villager

gn

i could reveal as an innocent child and you’d say the game is semi bastard and that its clearly a ploy and im still a wolf

lol

That-
Yeah, that’s probably true
Lol
I had green text for my wolf rolecard in Umineko 2 so yeah

its just the reverse of his position yesterday now that he cant push you anymore

suddenly im the push target

So if anyone wants a disclaimer, the last time I scumread katze she was actually town :person_shrugging:

Feel free to call this hedge or wolf TMI or whatever, I was just gonna keep this to myself (or rather, I said it already in the hood) but I’m just gonna put it out there so maybe you shouldn’t listen to me

Just figure it out if katze isn’t dead tomorrow

Actually wait I think the last time I scumread her she was scum
But the time before that, she was town
Maybe I just never townread her, idk

I just don’t like how she’s handled her read on me but tbf eevee didn’t give anyone much to work off

i mean

yea itts p clear to me ur seeing everything i do as wolfy atp

which is mildly annoying, not to be that guy but i think im p villagery this game :person_shrugging:

(i still think ur giving min too much credit but atp its correct to just kill you since if im mafia this could just be my evil ploy to get one more ML or something before i die)

1 Like

im out for the night

see you cyka blyats tomorrow

Fmpov you don’t have an evil ploy to get one more ML before you die because it’s town gladiating town and you wouldn’t have had to do anything :person_shrugging:

(I doubt that makes you feel any better because it’s not really a point in your favor lol)

well if ur v/v and im a wolf and ur like “kill me i am ONE HUNDO PERCENT CONFIDENT MIN IS V” and im trying to kill min first before you can be a flipped villa with that legacy

or whatev

I’m used to people not paying any attention to my legacies so tbh I would not realistically think they’d follow it

At least I am pretty sure this forum doesn’t care, anyway

If anything, they will be more interested in my scumreads than my townreads
Which I always find frustrating because my townreads are generally more accurate

The double roleblock and the information regarding my role are separate matters.