Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

i hate that i cant argue against this

especially when i can say “100%? ok if its wrong we just blame them” which is way easier than just ignoring it

anyway gn sry 4 being cranky

i miss arctic (this is how u know im not thinking sraight when im tired)

1 Like

d3 colourised

pls explain brotato

And Wind is esentially locktown.

i mean… your townreads are going to be more accurate anyway just by the nature of ratios

Do you want me to claim?? Meh, don’t think that’s necessary. If I die you guys can check my posts and rolecard and everything should be… More or less clear.

Yeah lol

I am?

i mean if you think its important yes otherwise dont bother

Btw I want to respond to this. Given the circumstances I think I’ve been playing fairly good. I’ve said multiple times that my playstyle revolves around townreading, and every player I’ve townread has flipped Town… for now. I’ve also measured how towny people were during EoD, ALWAYS voting the wolf option. I know I perhaps lack the ability to influence all of you to follow my reads but I’m not very confident on them myself because they are mainly gut reads.

Ah, and I really cannot play a game this big like “invested Gyr” would do. There’s literally almost 15k posts by D4, and the amount of oneliners and fluff posts is excessive, which really makes me not want to ISO nor re-read any day (which I’d do if there were much less posts, knowing what has happened every day and making it much easier to give understandable reads).

Hm… just wanted to say that. Ignore it if you think I’m crying a bit too much :octopus:

Let’s just say that my decisions don’t correspond with the results.

Why would you be playing right now? Your lynch is basically set in stone and there’s no reason for you to talk to us. If I were a wolf in your situation I would either 1. try to convince people to lynch min OR 2. just afk and go drink some high grade alcohol.

You aren’t doing either as far as I’m aware. In fact, you’ve accepted your lynch. What’s the point in that if you’re going to end up flipping tomorrow, and we’ll know if you were saying the truth today.

Therefore, either you LOVE wasting your time OR you’re Town.

Oh believe me, I tried to afk already lol
Problem is I always end up coming back every time I try to do that
I was initially just posting in the hood and not the thread for a little while, but I ended up coming back here to dump thoughts for some reason

I wouldn’t say it’s out of my wolf range to continue to post, though
I don’t generally lose WiM very easily

Also my champs game just ended so now I have time to solve this game, in the few hours before I die lol.

Exactly. Why would you fake solving the game when you’re dying today. You flip Wolf and all your hours of dedication go PUF

Antispew I guess? Lol

VOTE: No elimination

Isn’t being AFK for the rest of the game the perfect anti-spew?

Vote Count

WindwardAway (4): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo
min (2): katze, Memes

Not Voting (9): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, WindwardAway, Achromatic, Gyrlander

Nvm, Guess we can’t Skip lmao

There’s no saving you Wind