Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Man I did not want to come back to read this

Please chill or idk, read other people for a bit

You repeated it to me so much in the two games ive played with you here that im starting to believe it. Maybe im just a bad player playing pro games and i just have to accept my nature and own it, starting with killing the jailor who killed Hally and GGhana.

I’M NOT A FUCKING JAILOR
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I NEED TO FUCKING SAY THAT

Using post caps is not gonna change my mind.

You can’t read

Oh i can, i just dont believe you.

One time is a coincidence Sadbi, two is a pattern. Or something like that

Guillo, if a wolf role flips that proves that wolves have knowledge of what goes on in private chats or something, would you still assume that Sabi is a wolf or would you reconsider?

You literally have misread me two games in a fucking row.

You have been wrong on all your scum reads.

You haven’t pushed any confirm scum like Geyde age ruby this game

What does that say about you?

Also whoever gave me that suicide bomb action must know me well because im the perfect person to use it.

Do you actually have a suicide bomb now?

No one gave you that action because they knew you would be a fool to use it on fucking Seth or gyr to miselim town players.

Use your bomb on me right now so Brad can find someone else to use their legacy.

Tbf
I could see someone giving it to him if they wolfread him

Back at you, you have tunneled me two games in a row for no reason whatsoever. You thought if you tunneled me and aggro me i’ll just leave you alone and it almost worked. But you killed Hally and GGhana.

He’s bluffing like he bluffed about giving spf a gift. He’s a liar.

I have no idea what to believe
I’m more interested in just solving his alignment so I can stop thinking about it tbh

If im lying why are you are overblowing and appealing to me? It sure feels like you are scared

Oh, speaking of gifts
What am I supposed to do with mine? I flip today.

USE IT BEFORE NIGHT THEN IF I’M SCUM.

WHY ARE YOU LETTING SCUM DO NIGHT ACTIONS THEN