Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

So I’m not giving that any thought unless we’ve flipped 4 wolves and the game isn’t over

But I’ll be dead long before that so it really doesn’t matter :wowee:

Anyway yeah

Katze is direct PoE

Outer PoE is currently guava and Guillo

Don’t take my word on these

The top three reads i have the most faith rn in are Brad/min town, and by proxy Sabi

1 Like

Gtg for dinner now
Preferably dont hammer till close to EoD but if you do, at least I posted my legacy

You seem to struggle on reading.
Practice More.

My readslist as from yesterday has Katze as top towns.

Like your spewing all this shit but you don’t look at the mods posts that I HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU ALL AS A RESOURCE.

Guava is Town but I agree with Memes being probably wolf here.

There treatment of involvement in regards on Rue today altered a bit

Please give me a 1-shot Vig or at least a damn alignment cop.

I have a migraine so I’m in and out today

You have activated my secret rolecard: your wish has been granted.

Vote Count

WindwardAway (5): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, Gyrlander
min (2): katze, Memes

Not Voting (8): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, WindwardAway, Achromatic

woke up on the wrong side of the bed

im not moving my vote

gn

In case you got tracked? Because how else you’d explain that you targeted Hally whom was widely townread and spewed town from Heinsenberg flip and kill her?

You just claim it, it looks townie, buys you time.

I was not in anyone’s tracking radar. I was everyone’s locked town status.

Again critically think Guillo. You are tunneled and it’s a terrible look for you if you’re town. If you’re mafia, you picked the wrong target because you are making yourself look more scummy. Glglgl

Im certain that you are scum.

More so because you have been tunneling for very nebulous reasons all game and now that im actually pushing you, giving you reasons to tunnel me, you are trying to appease me.

Im so suicide bombing you.

Congrats you will kill brad’s legacy reads by doing so. So very pro town of you.

Brad? The one that has been personally attacking me all game. I give a rats ass about him or his legacy. (Which i have not read because when i said im letting be, i meant it).

You said this last game too.

You are trash at reading me.

You scum hunting skills are laughable.

Brad has 100% accuracy read on me in every game including when I’m scum. You said Brad is lock town. Fucking listen to person who can read me.

Lol OK memes. He’s in a hood with someone who might be scum. He’s actually scum hunting unlike you.

No. Im killing you then ask for forgiveness later if wrong. Actually, fuck forgiveness.

This is why I want to policy you in every game because you, if you’re town, is what makes town lose. I have seen your games.