Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

@Gyrlander does.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t fault min for that
I came in to see you and Sabi pushing each other and also did not read anything before that since the last time I popped in

You donā€™t have to vote people you disagree with. At this point itā€™s getting tilting. There is zero reason for you to kill me over wind today :neutral_face:

2 Likes

The image is a middle fingerā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m kidding

Ok. So. This means that if anti-claim exists, there is no wolf in your chat cause youā€™d be dead already.

Have yall Google your flavor to. Read the wiki page on it :eyes:

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

Thatā€™s what I believe, yes

I associate you hard with Heisenberg

I already know everything about umineko so

Although if they have an anticlaim in the form of a rolecop and not a kill, yeah maybe that exists. Idk.

Do you have an idea what their hood could mean? @WindwardAway or @BradLand can you out either of your flavors

Yah but that would be no anti-claim, anti claim is designed to punish claims. There is no absolute punishment greater than death.

I advice against this

You were literally reading me town over wind before I came into thread. Cut the bullshit and stop voting people because of completely non ai things and actually do something before complaining that Iā€™m trying to ā€œskip discussionā€ when the discussion is you making exclusively snap votes instead of actually factoring everything youā€™ve seen in your reads.

Why would I care about flavor

At this point I guess I can claim since Iā€™ll flip anyway
But Iā€™m just hesitating because it outs Brad and Jack too

Instead of unintentionally or intentionally making people possibly get shot, just, solve based off of mech or social deduction lol

Idk I think wolves gaining a rolecop on someone who claims their role is a form of anticlaim
Because if the person claims a fake role then the wolves know its fake since they donā€™t get a rolecop shot
Iā€™ve seen that mechanic in other games