Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You’re certainly not solving me based on mech or social deduction so idk what to tell you bro

This is a lie. I came into the thread believing Wind was still town. I still do and with anti-claim in place and none of them dying because of it means there is no mafia in that hood.

So you are town who targeted town. Or wolf who thought that targeting Windward was gonna be easy because of legacies.

So Brad and Jack also town.

Good! I dont have to worry about Brad no more.

Why would you be worried about Brad, of all slots…

He literally counterclaimed Ruby in our hood chat

And we knew this from before Ruby fakeclaimed in the thread

Brad claimed before any of the rest of us in hood chat

I had a secret tinfoil

Idk what eevee saw but I didn’t sub in until N2 so I didn’t see Ruby’s claim on D2

And Brad wrote that night saying that he suddenly realized he was directly domed with Ruby

So he wanted to go in pushing Ruby at SoD but everyone jumped on her anyway
And I didn’t really want him to out himself so I offered to dome Ruby in his stead if it seemed like we needed to

I didn’t have to do that but I did set up for it and said multiple times that Ruby was almost guaranteed to be scum

So like :wowee: I must be a really fucking good wolf to want to mech dome my partner who claimed before I subbed in, and who’s on the chopping block even without my doming her

Alright

Funny that Sadbi claims wanting to just have a chat with the people they townread but never invited Brad to chat.

Inconsistencies inconsistencies

I didn’t even dome her and I just let Brad do as he wanted instead

Ngl I kind of thought both of them implied they’ve thought for DAYS that each other would die at night

So I could reasonably see that as a thing

At least Brad kept repeating in hood chat that he really thought Sabi would be the kill

Yes I am?? Tf :sob::sob:

I didnt for night 1 cause they death tunnel a townie. Meaning if they was town, they’d be pushed after my flip.

I never said this.

I said I scumread Hally before Geyde flip.

I also sr guava and they sr me back.

Again with the fucking lying. You lie all the time.

No you’re not, you’re just death tunnelling me
Unless you count gladiating me as a mech solve