Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:
# POST 4348

POST 3904

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Bro I wanted the actual posts

Are the clown emojis part of your role, or just an addition to complete the atmosphere of the posts?

2 Likes

@Host_Account_2
WTF

Itā€™s part of the role.

Dude I am generally annoyed at the host and hope they fix it.

Tell him to go buy cigs from the corner store

Itā€™s based on behavior, their actions and reads in the thread dont match with their actions at night.
I dont understand how a person who is convinced that im scum, go and target others with a jail keep.

Their targets except for Guava (whom is associated with Heisenberg on day 1) lived, while the other two end up dead. I dont believe in coincidences.

They have tunneled me (town)
Arctic (town)
Hally (yes i went to check and they tunneled Hally for defending me and Arctic)

At least tunneling Hally gives Sadbi a motive to target her with their action, a little bit, but over me! Of all people? Sadbi tunneled and pushed the players that defended me on day 1, like a wolf whose sole agenda was to execute me, so i dont understand why Sadbi does not go straight for me on day 1 than those people.

Itā€™s a lot of little things. I went to check their ISO just for day 1 & 2 and it is humongous, ive tead about 200 posts modtly skimming through until i gave up, but those are things i noticed.

I dont trust Sadbi, i want them to target me, cause if they are a wolf, they dont kill another consensus town and will be forced to let me live because if I die, they look sus after me posting this legacy. Itā€™s a win-win, that also means they roleblock me, so im clear forvthis night for not being able to do any actions, it does not mean im not a wolf but it at least means i couldnt perform any of the kills. Itā€™s a win-win no matter how you see it.

Related to this, do you mind sharing your thoughts on Zorvo and Gorta?

If it doesnā€™t get fixed by EoD I will legit rage.

If I was understanding their claim correctly, they arenā€™t a roleblocker, solely a neighborizer with a fake message.

:fox_face: :gun:

What?

I swear I said I wasnā€™t a Jailor so many times and he keeps insisting I am.

Like I am not sure how Iā€™m supposed to clear this up anymore.

Rue is. Town. Seth tunnel someone. Else

Honestly it looks like a fake claim, i dont believe it

How are they town?

Just everyoneā€™s reads. Also I donā€™t think they are partnered with memes.

I donā€™t follow everyoneā€™s reads, that isnā€™t a valid reason to town read someone.

I think they are possible partner with memes as Iā€™ve seen posts day 1 that have caught my eye that can be aligned.

Other than i townread her? And treat her accordingly?