Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Achro has played for 20 years and Rue is in the PoE.

The only reason they were debating to take Rue out and probably a reason others have for having Rue as town is because I wolf read Rue which is NOT a valid reason considering I wolf read Ruby. (just not that strongly)

Guess what though, Gorta agrees with me and also thinks Rue is a wolf so not everyone thinks Rue is town.

Like I ask for a reason and I always get

“Ooo but Billy Bob says they town so they town”
Or
“Oooo meta probably means town” without explaining anything.

No but actually I want everyone’s reason for town reading Rue.

@Memes
Reason Now!

I want people to understand Achro’s PoE

Oh hi zorvo.

Thats not it. Its just your case is entirely unconvincing lol. I also might be misclearing some people but the thread is massive and the thread just doesnt feel very good so i am taking it easy with my legacy though.

I want people to contribute and be right.

Nothing matters other then being right.

If I’m wrong, shame on me I’ll try and be right next time.

And so we’ve reached the heart of the problem.

Actually I realized I played my Vig games wrong.
why did I stop playing Vig like I did on the syndicate.

Some strong player was in the game who I never played with before.

Everyone hard town read him, I pretended to town read him but deep down I knew he was power playing wolf and shot him when he didn’t expect it and he flipped mafia.

One thing to note though is mafia won and I respect the last mafia that remained and won even though they hate and blocked me.

Hollowcat was their name, they actually had a wolf read on the slot and was the only player in the game pushing that wolf day 1.
Everything they did was Townie and they ended up being in like 9 players alive and last wolf and won it so.

I mean if your wrong you lose. :man_shrugging:

Like wrong 24/7 I should say

1 Like

Poctured: Seth and memes

No seriously someone give me a valid reason why Rue is town.

I don’t see one but I see a whole ton of reasons why they are wolf.

No one even denying my reason for them to be a wolf except for like GGhana who’s argument just nullified that accusation.

There is so many reasons for Rue to be a wolf, if you dive through my ISO you’ll find over 5.

Wolves probably had a Rolecop that found GGhana Doctor is my guess.

@min
Do you give away food?

Also @Host_Account_2
Sorry I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Please delate it.

Im not gonna town case her because i only do cases for scum, but casing someone here specifically is a pain, specially on mobile. Not dissing the site or anything but i struggle here, so i play games here like i play mashes aka real timing.

But Rue just feels townie, i cant explain it it is just a gut, when i read her i can understand where is she coming from and if not i can deduce it, i can put myself in their shoes and see a town point of view, even if sometimes i disagree with her.

She allows me to get in her mind, she is very transparent. If she is a wolf here, well played because i never saw it coming.

I wonder if there is a chance that they are w/w or t/t