Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

also I still need to read wind and min

Def not w/w, if this was the case Wind is doing a poor job distancing from min. Thunderdomes between two wolves rely on theatrics to make it convincing.

Here min is aggressively pushing on Wind while Wind is willing to flip to save min even though heā€™d out the flavor of two other people in her neighborhood by dying.

Dudeā€¦

Ok this guy is town.

GGhana claimed healing SPF the day after SPF died.
I had missed the claim too, i only noticed it today upon ISOing GGhana.

As I Gut Rue to be Wolf.

I donā€™t see this personally your gonna have to elaborate on this.

Like sure I can see them being town with that view but the views Rue have been doing were more wolf aligned views.

I saw it coming.

Like I still think peoples reasons for Rue being town is flawed.

Like as a legacy itā€™s trust my PoE.

Iā€™m also more confident in Gauva being town then even Sadbi despite both being my top town.

Then if she flips wolf, you get to claim that pelt all for yourself.

You said you noticed 5 posts indicating that she is scum, did you grab them by any chance?

No really.
Sure I called Rue a wolf first but Gorta has also been calling them a wolf and arguably communicated better about it and even brought up more points on Rue being a wolf.

Like Gortaā€™s push on Rue and how they share the same opinion on Rue that I do and bringing up new points on Rue being a wolf was the main reason Gorta went from a null to a town read for me pretty fast.

They are in my ISO but Iā€™m not going to grab them no, itā€™s very time consuming.

I dont

well

Actually
I do, but not food for no reason

like my ability to give people abilities is technically called a soup, but I cant give people fruit like the fruit vending way

No. They came in talking about how confident they were about the game and went straight to push me, i fought back, brought up how they are partnered with Heinsenberg and then dip the hell out saying ā€œplease kill meā€ after the gladiate happened.

Is that considered a Food and/or Drink?

Although yeah I think it counts as food?
Which literally makes Min mechanically town by Role Since itā€™s the opposite of Geydeā€™s role

They are able to poison food and drinks which makes sense as balance to counter minā€™s role.

@Gyrlander
@Memes

Like guys look.
Min is the Role that a wolf role counters.
What would be the point of the wolf role having that ability if Min isnā€™t town.
Like that wolf role is meant to counter Minā€™s role.

Min has Soup.
Geyde had Tea.

Geyde can Poison Drinks/Food making it do nothing.
Minā€™s Soups are 1-shots they can give away or have for themselves.

1 Like

VOTE: WindwardAway

You got a point Zorvo