Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Ruby’s role can, yes
And give the strongman kill during the same night
If someone had tracked her while she took both actions, they would’ve seen two targets for example

Probably yes but I wouldn’t mech clear someone for bleeding you regardless of your alignment

But then how the hell did my body guard not work?

Cause if you’re town a wolf could just use it as an excuse to get you out of the game

And if you’re a wolf it could just be a ploy to clear themselves since you’ve been in the PoE

Because Ruby died, and had the roleblocking ability.

They couldn’t have had the strongman though it would’ve only been usable N2.

Ruby dies Day 3, the fuck happened Night 3?

I still think if katze is right, the block was not on you but an asceticizer role was on GGhana

Meaning your guard would fail but the kill would go through

because min is a wolf gravedigger

and now the game makes sense

gn

Can wolf gravediggers pick up town roles, though? I thought they typically only dug up flipped wolf roles.

(i dont actually believe this really but i still think his role is honestly >rand w)

typically not i assume theres some extra bonus stuff since both wolf roles that’ve died have been pretty jam packed with words

1 Like

What exactly did Min claim or have?

Hi Brad, welcome to the game Day 4, glad you want to pay attention now.

He makes a soup with a dead player’s role and gives it to someone to drink

So was Min the one that triggered the duel or was it someone that Min gave the duel ability to?

he gave it to himself apparently

which is kinda wack

1 Like

I’ve seen a wolf gravedigger that was able to pick up part of a town role before, actually
But for example if that happened here, it would be as if min picked up the gladiate but then got no benefit of adding me to his rolecard or getting a vig shot afterward, it would just be a one-shot gladiate

Min dug up SPF’s ability and made a soup, then drank it himself

1 Like

Yeah that was the one thing I thought was odd about his use of the ability
Like I don’t think gladiating me was weird but I’m not sure why he gave that one specifically to himself
I’m not here to criticize his play, though, it was just a bit unexpected

I…really don’t know what to think of that.