Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Bounty is a wolf then

Unless they claim sometime soon /shrug

P-please donā€™t bully me into killing Visor. Itā€™d be so sad.

VOTE: memes

These wagons always catches a wolfu

Did I stop your vanilla claim?

I left thread and you still didnā€™t claim.
I donā€™t think you will claim tbh, wolves donā€™t like to claim except me when Iā€™m a wolf.

+1 to this.

My reads are found more accurate here due to no one having a stronger presentation.

So Achro sharing the same read as me and Gorta sharing another same read as me should indicate something for all of you.

That Iā€™m actually a pretty damn good player.

Yo you might be falling into mafiaā€™s trap with thing like that.
Iā€™m really hoping that if meme does flip today, he flips wolf cause if he doesnā€™t and your actually town then town is fucked.

Cause Rue kills Gorta and then me and Guava become the main ML attractions.

@Gorta
Please man.
This is your chance to show everyone you arenā€™t a tree player this is your chance to show just how much viable you are!

You need to push Rue and you need to do it in an extraordinary way.
Idk if you share the same reads as me and also view Guava town or not but there is a potential wolves are setting up for game winning MLā€™s and itā€™s your chance to make town play of the year right here!

Rue not doing it though when I was no longer around is also scum indicate for Rue.

Iā€™m going to play some PokĆ©mon unite.

Donā€™t worry, Rue ainā€™t gonna claim today or at least not in 24 hours from now until she comes up with something good in wolf chat.

I know Iā€™m pre-flipping but I donā€™t buy that Rue is villager here at all.

Iā€™m the one changing peopleā€™s rolecard colors.

yep

thought so

(I want an orange role card plz)

dont rly think the claim means much for her alignment but yeah i kinda assumed that was her when i saw who got targeted with it

anyway back to lurking wolfily

I remember Gorta could do something similar when I was a wolf with them but letā€™s see if you actually have town motivation or not.

What was your reasoning for choosing a player and why the specific colour?

How did you ā€œthought soā€?

Depends.

Advice: get as much info as you can to help determine alignment motivation.