Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You don’t actually care about my answers to this.

If someone else wants to know, I’ll answer.

Excuse me?
I do care tyvm.

Don’t take me for a fool who can’t work with someone just because they have them as top wolf read.

I’m sorry that every other interaction we’ve had for the past three days has clearly indicated otherwise.

Look please just work with me here if your town.

Just give me names and colours with reasons.

Stop thinking I’m some death tunnelling tard.
If your town I can find you if you work with me.
Obviously if your wolf it won’t change but this can really help to figure out if it’s the case or not.

If you don’t want a dude who is desperate to vote you and will keep thinking your a wolf for as long as your alive in the game I suggest you work with me here if your town.

@Achromatic
You know it’s +EV to have this information for solving purposes, can you tell Rue to work with me here.

@Rue I am curious if nothing else, go on.

I targeted Nightingale N1, for obvious reasons.
I targeted Min N2 because I wanted to see if he would react at all.
I targeted you N3 for no particular reason, mostly because of last game.
I didn’t use my action last night.

I have been exclusively using blue and red, in keeping with the theme of this account.

Oh

Does it have any other effect or just that?

Nothing that I am aware of.

:wowee:

Is that your only ability?

Yes.

Wtf

achro going from townreading me to demanding a thunderdome with me and calling me a lock wolf because I thought guava didn’t look good off a ruby iso doesn’t really make any sense to me. Couldn’t I just be a villager and wrong?

maybe it’s confbias but it seemed like a very wolfy reaction, possibly a desperation play to try and shield guava. I guess he thinks refocusing to a tdome with himself was something he could win? The reference to dog and master was pretty bizarre too, I dunno if he was just trying to rile me up or what.

am i missing something? why on earth is achro (or guava) a villager

Why is achro hard shielding guava