Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I mean you already know my thoughts in regards to Guava.
I’ve liked Gyrlander this game and their vote placement.
Sadbi is probably always town but under certain circumstances can be a wolf.

How did you prove to this again?

The whole killing brad so you can’t give results kind of thing. Especially given the fact that brad wanted a dome between you and wind.

Also, wind just thinks rue is a concern if katze is v, and as I said earlier she thinks the two are unaligned.
^
She says the way both rue and kat pushed her doesn’t at all indicate a team for her, and she also has rue in poe in the first place due to her townreading of her being pretty much a stale read. She hasn’t given much thought into associations but she does think rues role is weh enough to also make it reasonable to tinfoil her or start getting suspicious

Fwiw I think rue is lying about her full role but I’m deciding if this is because she wants to wifom an ability still or if she’s scum

Brad already called Jack town like during day 2/3.

Sorry but even if your town we can’t have you not thinking straight like this in late game.

VOTE: Memes

We need to make sure we will win.

Where did this read go? Am i no longer pure in your opinion?

I have been saying that Rue has been trying to pocket @katze
So I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’m not going to bother pushing Rue any further but it would be nice for them to at least give me their role name.

@Rue
Tell you what if you tell me your role name I’ll sheep you in the next game I play with you after this game
cause I obviously don’t trust you this game and think your a wolf but I’m showing compassion to not further push on you.

So? Brad cant be wrong?

If you are town you are such a disruptor of info gathering that no wonder why you are still alive, get out of my way!

He faked a green check to clear you?

Brad is probably wrong on Rue cause his argument on Rue being town is absolutely wrong.

I’m not a disruptor of info, I’m actually using info to solve shit unlike you.

I know that Brad called them town and they are in a Neighbourhood where you talk with someone the most and can get the most out of it.

The Neighbourhood was also confirmed to happen randomly so it acts as if none of the neighbours were in a Neighbourhood. Cause the host designed all roles without the thought of the Neighbourhood and then afterwards, randed who’s in the neighbourhood so it can easily be all town as it could have also randed 2 wolves and 1 town.
It’s legit just Rand.

Actually.

Im gonna leave you alone.

I wanna see in dead chat if such a risk paid off for Brad, like wtf

VOTE: Memes

Remember the alignment composition of the neighbourhood was decided completely randomly.

Common Sense.

Vote Count

Memes (5): Gyrlander, Sadbi, Jackrito, Zorvo, Memes
guavagudetama (2): sufdaddy, Outedwolf
katze (1): Rue
Outedwolf (1): Achromatic
Sadbi (1): katze

Not Voting (3): min, Gorta, guavagudetama

Every time someone posts a read you disagree with you attack them with a vote and threaten them to tunnel them with bad arguments.

You are killing engagement, burning our oxygen

Actually fuck that. You want my wool?

Work for it wolves.

VOTE: Guavadutema

I didn’t vote you cause your PoE was my top town reads.
I voted you cause you were attacking the one dude who Brad was confident was town in and that exact slot is whom wolves would want to push and if your town you would be helping wolves.

If my top town gets voted here I’ll lose all WiM and throw and sheep Rue.

Attacking? The guy has no progression on me, he has been townreading me all game and now he votes me because he wants to try a different approach, if he did it to you you would be acting worse.

No his reason actually makes sense

Voting someone, even me for someone trusting’s PoE. (Min)
Is a valid reason.