Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

were you going to post anything else gyrlander lol

i agree with you and his push on me was just lol

katze hemming and hawwing when this shit is happening in real time is just… i feel like village her would see what is going on there

and the fact achro kept pushing to save her still makes me lean towards w/w

guava/achro/katze makes sense enough to me

its possible memes or jack could be a wolf i guess

if katze is some omega wolf role i would turbo dumpster achro into the next millenium

Okay so heres like the thing right.

I am a bit overloaded right this very second so i am going to rely on @katze to truth tell the fact that i did my case work on guava the night ruby died and i also nade comments on visor at the same time and this isnt like coming from nowhere.

But anyway i am pretty darn tired.

Guava is a good lad tho tbh

bronana, me and zack are villagers, tahts a fact

so tell me who are the wolves if you think katze is v and me/zack are v

Jack day 2 man was just bad when ghana was owning him and i had my knife out. He could fit.

Memes man. Memes just going for it sometimes. Dont know man. Dont know.

But man guava vote bronana. No no. Aint gonna get it.

jack/memes is possible shrug

I read that iso of ruby and it was just a treasure trove of beautiful guava spew. It was glorious visor. I wish you cohld have been there bronana.

Nope, don’t think I have anything else to say for now.

Gyrlander. You feel good about your vote?

can you case katze or something for me achro

not like wolf case, just a dump of your thoughts on them

Like people overcomplicate mafia sometimes right. So katze has had this character arc this game wherr it feels like they were saying some sussy emotionsl shit. Very rah rah look at me. But then they got sussed for it and kind of started to kick ass for awhile and really take it to people. Katze kicked arctics ass day 2. Like owned that fucking guy 1 on 1 no items final destination.

Theyve had big fuck you i am town energy the entire game. They had been fuck you i am town energy on the chats we have had. But then it seems it got replaced with big fuck you i am sad energy. Idk. Dont get the tacts from scum katze here at all. Felt like i had a genuine partner helping me solve in hood. Felt like a proud town lion in topic.

And maybe its pride. But i dont think theres a scum alive who can 1 on 1 me and make me believe in them.

Too much self pity though. Wah wah i was suspected for bad reasons. Welcome to my life on gamefaqs for 10 years why do you think i got good at shutting down arguments sir

1 Like

thanks. @sufdaddy

May I ask what the name of your role is?

(Please don’t just refuse to ask my question this time cause it’s me.)

Why is Zorvo hard shielding guava.

Cause Guava is Town, my Top Town.

Those are all town.

Why?

Achro I’m 50/50 on but not direct PoE.
Guava has been Townie all game if you look at their posts.

This is an excuse to sheep