Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

last time i got drunk my girlfriend yelled at me for it but its still p tempting

1 Like

1 Like

sorry if you answered before but independently of the ~metareads~ on him whats ur read on gorta zapp

honestly, i don’t really have one

@Gorta

whats your read on katze, you talked earlier about getting a read on em

nows the time palio

…fair enough

how bout rue?

prob a villa, not super confident in it

part of me is tempted to say fuck it, just kill guava, and if he flips v then turbo the bronanas and if w then turbo achro

and then figure it out from there

its probably easier than forcing myself to actually take a stance and at this point i think killing 3/4 of them is p fuckin likely to result in 2 pelts

i expect that post to be met with criticism and it is already being met with internal criticism

i mean i am a villager, i don’t want to be pigeonholed into a difference check with someone. i think guava is a wolf but nothing is ever 100%

i still dunno why you’re so suspicious of me

1 Like

surely it is not a burden of expectations read after how much you’ve complained about that wrt yourself

not really, im hypocritical but i think BoP reads are ~generally kinda cringe

unfortunately its not really a read thats much more fair to you

if your AMA read was even remotely serious… lol

just explain it to me, why is that so difficult

Do what you gotta do. If i am wrong on guava i deserve death tbh.

Messing up a town clear on lhf scum is the definition of what i do as wolf. I cant actively defend an ice cube.

IT WASNT I WAS TRYING TO GET YOU BACK FOR MAKING ONE ON ME :triumph:

mostly cuz i know you’re gonna roll your eyes at it

but it really comes down to the facts that

1. i (thought? think?) achro is a villager
  2. i think there’s probably 4 wolves alive and i have much better reasons to townread basically everyone else

the above two reasons arent like, insanely set in stone

because at the start of the day i was much stronger on the first point, which in turn made the second one stronger too

im less certain on both now

hence why i keep making it out to be some sort of dichotomy between you guis

because in my eyes it kind of is?

i made the ama read on you lol (if its the read i am thinking of)

I never made an ama read on anyone

no no im aware of that now i made it on you becuz i mixed u 2 up

so i was trying to get you back but i thought “you” was you but “you” was actually visor

man i never intended on being this invested into this game i got bullied into against my will i just wanted to vibe and then eat a nightkill or something

this is entirely my fault