Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Could always just sheep me tbh.

King Achro.

why do you townread min, guava, achro, or jack

if it makes you feel better in a world u and visor are v/v that isā€¦ kinda exactly the team i was envisioning a bit ago, i had one problem with it tho

min is weird. my current read on him is that i kinda dont know what heā€™s doing if heā€™s a wolf

guava is guava, ive already talked bout it. not super confident there atp, but i still think heā€™s wolfsided in a villagery way. also t0an. i vaguely feel like todays threadstate is a small point in his favor but in a world ur a villager thats probably not actually true, so ill omit that part.

achroā€¦ can i just skip this? i feel like its a dead horse. im pocketed or hes a villager.

jack ā€“ iv probably brought jacks name up a thousand times this game about how i feel like hes UTR, hes not rly villagery, the mech clear on him was probably not real, etc etc. my legit biggest towncase for him is the fact that he feels kinda like kiiruma and if he were kiiruma heā€™d probably be a villager. this read is garbage, i am fully aware of it.

the problem isā€¦ i donā€™t think jack and min are w/w. there was a bit earlier where jack and min were having a bit of a discussion, and i kinda felt in jacks soul a moment that jack felt like he had a legitimate gotcha moment on min. i lean the interaction villagery on jacks end as well, but my main takeaway was that they were probably not both wolves.

shit i meant to get back to this but then didnt

thats my current read on him. i thought early in the game he was p villagery for his standards and made posts that w!min doesnt think of making. at some point i kinda lightened up on it because i realized i was prob underestimating his wolfgame after checking a more recent one out.

then arcticgate happened and i really wasnt sure what he was doing. i still donā€™t, regardless of alignment. i still think his read on me regarding arcticgate is kinda silly. arctic died calling min lock V, i came out of that day phase kinda thinking min didnt have TMI that me and arctic were V/V, so i was cool with it.

i still think the gladiate on wind was awful. like, if not for it i think iā€™d have min as one of my higher townreads, but i rly still canā€™t quite get over it. that horse is dead and beaten

and then today, idk what hes doing if hes mafia. i also kinda believe that winds talking to him and if i understand the role correctly idk if wind would be talking to min the way she is if min is a wolf

i was vaguely considering a world where its like

guava rue achro jack and i just got snowed by rue

i dont think any of it doesnt work at a glance

also considering 3 wolves + 1 LW, in which case seth LW :curtain: (this is barely serious)

@katze if Chloe was still in achro slot. How would you think Chloe would have played this? (is this type of question allowed?)

working on it

i have legitimately no idea, lol. feels kinda impossible to guess. prob get n1ed as town or d2ed as maf :wowee:

although its kinda ironic that me and achro are kinda a duo this game given me and chloe wouldā€¦ also do that

but yea feels like a question that is useless for determining anyones alignment

Itā€™s been 5 game days

Hm OK.

You know.

Maybe guava is just a bus tbh

That would be funny lol

1 Like

what part of I donā€™t know how to read Katze do you not understand?

but I just got back to my PC earlier tbh

ur free to read people who arent me

youve kinda spent the entire game saying youll read me later but im hard to read

sadbi is 1000% justified to be annoyed with that lol

1 Like

Itā€™s literally the same comment every irl day and then he spends his time tunneling rue with Seth.

Iā€™m going to be annoyed

I need to maintain neutral stance.
Iā€™ll try and be doing that in my next post.

I am obviously no strong town with all that bias and spamming. I need to work with everyone and not start mowing the players I scum read or whatever it is I do.

UNVOTE

gn

I didnā€™t say I was trying to read you every single dayā€¦

what do you want? Iā€™ve been trying to give you reads on the daily wagons and yesterday I was one of the people to say that it could be tvt, which means that I have been giving other reads.