seriously though why you

iā€™ve said before my thoughts and what my role is
I donā€™t have energy to read this many posts nor the wim

1 Like

oh wait you werent being sarcastic

lmao

1 Like

Ok ok
I havenā€™t backread much or isoā€™d you yet, only saw someone say you claimed bg+dayvig

yes am a compulsive day vig if am alive day 4 i get a day vig shot

well some of it comes down to the fact i was in a hood with him overnight and think he was extremely villagery in hood

(i am aware pocketing people in hoods isnt that hard, i still feel like its overwhelmingly likely hes just town)

but other than that i thought once he started posting on D1 that he pretty consistently had a super villagery pov and a few posts i think wolves very rarely write. decent heisen interactions aswell

overall felt good about his D2 as well

i realize this probably isnt that convincing but i kinda would rather say ā€œdude just trust meā€ and then die and be trusted than lay it out

1 Like

compuliusve bodyguard you know what i mean

1 Like

pretty recent actually, though it was a 9er

Iā€™m scared that if I link it youā€™ll think Iā€™m a wolf here :curtain:

i thought it was a confusing too
i feel like
maybe they thought rubyā€™s wolf flip would spew me villa, or that i would garner suspicion on deepwolf visor or achro?
because if my reads are wrong i think im a pretty crap slot to kill
im still not taking the poison as gospel until i die from it, but if i do i think that my reads are kinda different from most other peoples

its one of the reasons i thought my poison was fake at first because it didnt make too sense to be an actual poison
over like, one of the more town leadery people like achro

why would i trust you after you died if all youre saying is dude trust me

1 Like

because either im right or you get to bully me for being wrong so its a win/win

iā€™m readin ur iso and i already think that

makes me sad

1 Like

Thatā€™s certainly not doing anything to make you sound towny lol

1 Like

or i could bully you into doing it and get the pleasure of bullying you and also win

:curtain:

1 Like

This might be a pointless question but do you view your wolf and town games as similar?

you could say that about a lot of people tho

thats what i want to discuss further

yeah i think you should put some more thought into it like what controversial stuff you said yesterday

1 Like

damn i almost want to kill windy over ruby already

1 Like

Do it, coward

(for legal reasons this is a joke)