Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

in general, not really, but comparing it to this specific game it may look superficially similar

I was sorta joking (but kinda not lol), but I also don’t really want to get cleared that way either personally.

here’s the link. wolves were me/sunbae (I’m Zack)

1 Like

how long is her grace period considering she subbed into a hellscape and her opening is literally always wolfy because i want to throw her into the sun

can you ISO on that forum

just asking so i dont torture myself

Thanks
I was actually more interested in hearing how you would answer my question than in actually reading the other game
Considering I haven’t iso’d your posts here, it’s not like I even have a basis for comparison so it would be pretty stupid for me to backread an old game of yours and then have nothing to compare it to

ye but it won’t show all the posts, go to parent forum and click on number of replies

prob better to just Ctrl+f my name

i think my big issue with zack’s iso is theres a lot of “x posts weird” and critiques of people’s posting and not a lot of calling people wolves if that makes any sense

not a lot of bite

@sufdaddy

is this uncharitable

1 Like

ive been thinking about it a little bit
i think my most controversial takes yesterday were probably

1. absolutely hard-pushing the ruby wagon over resolving in kat/arctic
  2. arctic villa
  3. visor shouldnt be towncored
  4. achro shouldnt be towncored

so like
i think at least ruby w / arc v take is correct?
i dont like thinking too hard about that
but
i still am not inclined to think that outedwolf is very villagery (like, possibly wolfy even? idk) and achro is just a toss up for me
i can see him easily as either alignment

im still very ??? on pariah’s alignment
she might be a wolf
if i had to gth id say shes still a wolf
idk
i just
have not been able to find her as a villager at all this game
which is either because we’re v/w or because we’re v/v and im bad and im not ruling out either one atm

idk im kinda waiting for her to Do Things before i say it with weight but

When I look up my old messages and comments on facebook

yknow?

1 Like

no that sounds right, I was even vaguely aware of it while doing it but¯_(ツ)_/¯

sorry if my answers underwhelm but I believe in being transparent

sometimes the truth is boring and underwhelming

1 Like

i also think zack isnt really villagery and is edging into being probably a wolf by poe but that wasnt also a suuuuper controversial take
i still thought it and still think it

but i havnt read much of d3 nor do i have the energy to dig into the game right now
ill try more tomorrow probably

if you wanted me to towncase myself id say that my treatment of arctic yesterday is probably never how i go at it as a wolf but if you asked how id go at it as a wolf i dont actually know what id say cuz idt ive ever been that megatunneled as a wolf

and that i kinda clearly had no agenda with geyde d1

if talking on me one on one was preferable to you im around right now, altho honestly i am not too sure how much i care about Being Found as a villager given i kinda signed away my life already anyways? :wowee:

1 Like

i wouldnt mind if you could explore katze/achro/outedwolf scum worlds further

especially outedwolf, a big headscratcher is if zach/outedwolf would both try to powerwolf or if one of them got pocketed or if theyre both v (very unlikely imo)

i also do think ive kinda been pocketed by achro since my reasons for townreading him on paper arent like you know

good

1 Like

how would you have done it as a wolf

id have peepeed and poopooed everywhere

1 Like

why wouldnt you have shitted

answer me goddamit

remind me to tomorrow
right now i kinda have a headache
i still want to help solving!
i just
dont do very good on my own