Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I rather yall vote for me if we are letting Seth dictate anything today

See this is what bothers me.

Iā€™m just honestly annoyed people view me like that.

okay

i donā€™t care

im leaving the thread again for both of our sakes

gn

VOTE: sadbi

Self vote and ate

Okey so I may be able to make 2 people die tomorrow. Perhaps we should talk about Who to murder.

Disagreeing with me is one thing.
Saying ā€œI wish I can PL youā€ or I would consider it but LOL ā€œZorvoā€ is voting is another.
Yā€™all treat me like Iā€™m chop liver.

iā€™m a bit busy rn but remind me later if i forget

basically spf + night seemed confident on them (i donā€™t remember bradā€™s read off the top of my head), their posts seem fine to me and their worldview has aligned with mine in a way I thought was natural / made sense

i think min/wind and ghana were a bit concerned about them tho is one thing that concerns me, but not hugely so

Katze or OutedWolf.

Choose 1.

No, you can choose both. I said I can kill 2 people.

Bradā€™s reason was proven inaccurate by me even if he is right on Rue.
SPF wasnā€™t highly confident in Rue being town Iā€™m pretty sure it was more like ah if I gotta lean them read Iā€™ll lean them here (town).
Nightā€™s read I think is more bias cause relation friends kinda conflict (sorta like maybe you and OutedWolf and something like Debil and Dota)
Maybe Night did have a good reason but Iā€™ll need you to restate it so I can go over it with you.

You said you can kill 2 players tomorrow yeah?

So why canā€™t we chose 1 of them and Pre-Flip the 2 kills?

Eing? Iā€™m just saying that we Lynch 1 person and you also Tell me Who to kill (2 people).

Like example:

Katze flips Town - Rue and OutedWolf get attacked
Katze flips Witch - Achro and Idk maybe Sadbi get attacked?

Oooooo

visor flips town - kill me
visor flips mafia - kill zack

p simple

Ok yeah letā€™s vote OutedWolf/Katze and you kill the other unless 1 flips wolf in which case probably just kill Rue.

This is a hail Mary, my last Will, my legacy. Murder.

@Zorvo itā€™s in this reply

i kinda think youā€™re gonna read into them what you want to see and ignore the townread part tho lol, you seem pretty tunneled on this

So like
OutedWolf or Katze today and if they flip town kill the other but if the one executed flips wolf just shoot rue.

Visor is outed?