Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

:really:

quote me and reply to zack nice slip bronana :curtain:

fuck im outed

i dont remember being wolfread by anyone and i dont remember zack being seriously wolfread by anyone either

there was probably tinfoil that existed somewhere i will grant you

I envy @BradLand @hally @spf @night @eliza @GGhana and @min rn

3 Likes

i was being suspected some, visor wasn’t

i am pretty sure visor went from being widely townread to being in the upper POE (and never getting back out) after that push and his claim tho

pretty dumb play as a w/w when it wasn’t necessary (i was already posting my way out of trouble fine and this just brings visor down for no reason)

1 Like

tfw you force me to read a passage of text to prove you’re not w/w with someone and i said your reasons wre bad but u might be right for other reasons and i get “lol”

this is a scam and i will not stand for it!!!

if anything it encourages people to want to flip visor to test it

1 Like

All four of you just kiss and get over this

id kiss bronana from the syndicate if he were here

i knew exactly what you were going to say and you said it

you always come back to me being a wolf, regardless of whatever fluff you give “considering” other worlds

1 Like

what

the “you’re” in that post is directed towards visor

I want to vote in Katze/Rue. Personally out of the two it would be Katze, because both people in my neighbour doubted her, and she should not of survived this many wagons unless they was scum controlling it. She is either part of a power wolf scheme or being kept alive as a ML when needed most. Rue also fits that position like I said eariler today, but to a lesser degree. The main stuff I see on her is just tunnels by Zorvo which I stopped reading at a point because they were annoying me and imo those tunnels never end well. So out of the two I perfer Katze but would not mind Rue.

A main reason for this is because I also think you are strange today this is a crucial day and you don’t seem to care at all and just trying to spread the flames on others. You don’t start pushs you just give these random town clears on people and do light shade. They is no sense of panic in this current game state, from you and that does not feel right as town. If Katze was a wolf who was getting protected it was clearly by you, so if she flips W I’m going for you. Visor is off the table today because hes dying anyway it seems, but he was the next clear option.

I think Gyr is 3rd party so should die tomorrow after we let him kill, I hate Zorvo’s play but I think he is town and have since day one. Gorta has to die at some point because they are not doing enough and I don’t want them going into cruital days and could just be hiding as a wolf. Zack is town to me and so is Sadbi, I’m trusting Brad’s read on them and I think their play has also been good.

you quoted and replied to me

that post was a quote and reply to visor

VOTE: Katze

that’s not what i replied to…

votes them anyway