Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

@katze
do you have a response to this plus the post after it?

why is this even an argument

yes, you are literally responding to me and quoting me in that post that i then responded to

Either way I want you out. I’m sick of this game it goes round in circles and always seems to end with you, but you get out of it and we kill someone else. I don’t want to go through another day of this, the same way I don’t want to go through another day of the Rue Zorvo face off so I hope Gyr kills Rue.

1 Like

i dont know why this is an argument that post is blatantly directed towards visor

glad you’re giving the wolves what they want if you’re a villager then, good job! :+1:

nah katze it’s just sick distancing from jack according to zack and visor

everything’s fine.

i dont know what the original post 23 replies back being to visor has to do with it

you responded to me and made a comment on what i said, so i replied back

then you ignored it and posted 30 images proving you were originally talking to visor. why does that even matter? this is so silly

because your reply is “lol i knew you’d call me a wolf, classic wolfze” when the post you are replying to is LITERALLY ME SAYING THAT IT MIGHT BE UNALIGNED WHICH IMPLIES YOU ARE A VILLAGER

What if it’s just katze achro visor and Zach.

This is all scum theater.

Do something serious for once.

You mean like your suspicion of Gyr day 2 that turned out to be horse shit? That level of serious? Or the fact that you are alive day 6 with your nothing game because brad for some ungodly reason lied to the thread to say your nothing game ass is mech clear?

Nah, how about you learn to fake a read as a wolf bro.

VOTE: sleep

is it really necessary to be this rude/mean dude

2 Likes

I have busted my ASS this game doing my best. And this guy tells me to be serious.

He can walk his ass right out of the game, I ain’t taking it.

Who do you want dead tonight Achro

If he isn’t lynched, Visor. Burn him to ashes.