Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

But anyway I think my vote is on a wolf, so I am going to go do other things.

TA TA

you made up that dumb meme read on d1 and have refused to budge from it for days and days lol

its just been an excuse to never stop wolfreading me

if youā€™re a villager you have punted this game to the maximum, katze

Welcome to the world of this game where the only way someone can be right is if they create a narrative and push every small mistake.

achro has barely played the last couple of day phases except to encourage village deaths for christs sake

1 Like

where is your head at? do you have a readslist?

in b4 katze has been carrying gorta all game as w/w

I just did mine Rue or Katze today. Visor dies tonight it seems, then I think we go Archo or Gorta depending on the Katze flip. I think you Zorvo and Sadbi are town if Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m fine losing like that I just want this game to be over.

i literally townread u for like 2 phases?

but yes i probably have punted this game and ive accepted that long ago

last time i did this he got killed because people thought it was funny

okay fair enough, sorry if iā€™ve frustrated you. you think visor is wolfy, right? how doeā€™s katze flip affect achro/gorta for you?

maybe seth was right about rue all along :thonk:

1 Like

@katze

please ISO achro over the last few day phases

where is his solving?

iā€™ve got to go (for real this time, the videotapes are overdue)

also random but visor i got invited to fill the last spot in a ff bestball league full of aussies, funnily enough

If Katze is a W I go Archo if not a W more Gorta or Rue if they are still alive. Iā€™m not sure if Visor is a wolf tbh, but they are dying tonight so Iā€™m not going to overthink it anymore. If game not over after them Iā€™m killing Rue/Gyr.

1 Like

Fine, you want Achromtic to be SERIOUS?

Letā€™s get some SERIOUS Achromatic.

Situation: 12 alive, scum DESPERATELY need misyeets on unconfirmed town in order to advance their wincon.

Achromatic comes in with a controversial, not highly believed, and very disputed take that Guava was spewed clear by Ruby. If Achro and Katze are W/W there is literally no record of this because I said this work was done in hood. So as wolf, I come into this topic, and vehemently argue against my wincon instead of just letting town blunder away.

I defend Guava, and Sufdaddy/Visor/others go ā€œhah, probably just w/w letā€™s kill Guavaā€

A day later, now itā€™s ā€˜well I guess Achro was just wolf defending town woweeā€™

You know who was on that wagon? Jack. You know who is voting Katze? Still Jack. You know who supported that Guava push? Zack, Visor, and Rue.

Sometimes mafia isnā€™t advanced rocket science. Sometimes wolves push town because they are frozen and its easy. Yes, town can support it too, but I have no reason to speak up as much as I do there as a wolf because the people wagoning are giving me exactly what I wanted.

But people call me not serious. OK.

lmao

you can finally tell mac youā€™re australian

This is just a computer game on my phone. Pew pew

None of u are real. Just pixels and cats

fwiw anyone elseā€™s alignment is immaterial to my read on achro, i just think heā€™s a wolf

but no one has been willing to vote him all game except me, guava seemed like a pretty plausible partner who was wolfy in his own right. I did express concern that the guava read was TMI due to how fervent it was (or maybe I forgot to post that in the thread, I think I did though). tried to switch to katze at EOD, then i immediately got wagoned for it, switched back so i didnā€™t die

out 4 real :stare:

1 Like

the only reason i didnt vote him yesterday was the fact you were the only one that would vote him with me and i figured if we got a non achro wolf people would have to finally listen

didnt want to throw away my vote when i can never be around for eod