Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You just yelled at us for being mean towards Seth…
And you do this.

Outedwolf is already dying tonight confirmed, I meant Who else?

this game has had so much unncessary hostility

at the end of the day it is just a ww game and none of this matters

i already think all of you are terrible, you can’t sink any further in my estimation so you have nothing to worry about

(this is a joke, for legal reasons)

1 Like

Sufdaddy right along with him.

Achro

VOTE: Sleep

But I don’t want Rue to live :/

lol

perfect way for this game to end

just like atheotes vigging me in ice cream mafia

Just quick hammer sleep and deal with this in limlo

Achro along you and Zorvo arent dying no Matter what

I am not going to stand here and be accused of not being serious from a player who has barely contributed.

Sorry. Not happening. I have tried to drag this thread from negativity over and over and over and over and

hold on

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

But then, this guy, THIS GUY, tells ME to be serious?

How about you actually make a scum read and push it, I’m new to this site and had trouble adjusting I’m sorry. Also if Gyr is a 3rd party it turns out I was right, they was nothing wrong with my push on Gyr I saw zero complaints from you at the time. Try doing something instead of shading everyone if you are town. Why Brad said that is on him I told him not to say it because I knew this nonsense of a reason would come at me. Just keeping defending Katze its the only thing you can do this game, your lack of doubt over someone without evidence is not normal.

Vote Count

No elimination (2): Sadbi, katze
Sadbi (1): Zorvo
Jackrito (1): Achromatic
katze (1): Jackrito

Not Voting (5): Gyrlander, Gorta, Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Rue

Take a deep breath.

be serious for once

UNVOTE

yea idk im out fr fr fr

sorry for snapping at u zack but also im still confused at what u were just geting at

so to clarify clearly

i think ur paranoia towards visor isnt convincing at all in regards to “this must be unaligned”

but visors respond to it might be unaligned

i thought visors response to it overall was p wolfy

rereading SoD3 gave me a few other thoughts im gonna let marinate

gn

Jack if I’m 3p then Town has no KP. That isn’t possible so I’m sorry but I’m Town and you are wrong.

I don’t need a scum read, I got town reads. Katze’s one of them. You’re pushing them.

I literally went through four hoops to get a private chat with katze to rid myself of paranoia. They’re good. You aint it.

Just because I don’t make over 100 posts a day does not mean I’m not serious, I post my thoughts when I have them. I don’t see the point in repeating stuff for 48 hours sorry my mafia culture is diffrent then everyone else.

you think everything i do is wolfy lol