Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

fwiw you could argue “attempting to flavor solve is not recommended” could fit with the theme that some villas might have wolfy flavor

this is me coping with the fact ive found seth to be pretty villagery the last few phases for the most part

If I’m a lost wolf I’d have to be an uninformed lost wolf.

Although it might make sense in bastard rules

I’ve been falling the town win con but on the back of my mind I’ve been thinking “man I wonder if I could be secretly a lost wolf cause I have a witch as my flavour.”
So when Rue made my Rolecard Purple my first thought was something like

“It is revealed your actually part of the witches”

Then I realized Rue just made my Rolecard Purple.

Unless……

What if Witches are informed a town is actually a traitor and it’s me and that’s why I’m not dead and Rue did that to try and tell me I was a traitor and to not vote for her.

Bro should I really be saying this though?

Yeah man of course, bye bye Rue.

If that’s the case I’ll just deal with it after Rue.
Rue wouldn’t be the only wolf.

I mean after what I tried doing if Rue is a wolf I’d be glad to join their team since I’m the only one really hard pushing them other then like Gorta before and Gyrlander now.

Actually wait no I’m lying my actual first thought when my role turned purple is I thought I was converted to a witch.

Then I noticed it still said town and was like.
“Oh it was just Rue.”

argh just leave zorvo alone

Also @katze
So was the wagon on you pure or is Rue a wolf?

Fun fact.
Night called Katze/OutedWolf aligned.

I’m not sure I see it personally but eh.

As in called them W/W.

:person_shrugging:

i mean theres nonzero odds you just scumclaimed and otherwise i think rue has decent equity atp by PoE so

i kinda assume its not pure but its still weird

didnt u just call us w/w like an hour ago

more umineko spoils

Finally, some human beings like Eva Ushiromiya (EVA-Beatrice), Ikuko Hachijo (Featherine Augustus Aurora) and Battler Ushiromiya/Tohya Hachijo (Lord BATTLER) can be considered as witches because of a certain significant influence or power that can affect the real world (such as the pure simple economic wealth used for obtaining everything one wants or the ability to create a series of stories based on events like the Rokkenjima Mass Murders).

this might be a point in the favor of seths flavor mbe being a town role but :person_shrugging:

Really hope you aren’t claiming wolf inside those spoilers.

im perfectly comfortable claiming wolf outside of spoilers dw :heart:

its fun

where do you begin in actually playing these games

Zorvo claim is likely town tbh, now I realized who their character is I would not consider them. The wolves so far have been pretty obvious bad witchs.

Outed I’ll remind you now to send me the message. Make sure not to forget or… something bad will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m sure you will be unsurprised to learn they have gotten increasingly lazy lol