Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

@katze why is this site’s search feature so poopoo i cant find all posts where achro mentioned the word heisen despite me knowing theres more

is there a way i can find a specific post where someone voted

who is the manager of this website i must harass them

mmmmm

i could see the pairing but if achro flipped W i probably wouldnt turbo visor

id actually probably squint at zorvo more if achro was a wolf because i still kinda think his reasoning to townread him is kinda iffy

but i am also admitting that my zorvo read might not be great either lol

probably not and its why i dont like trying to self towncase cuz its kinda a predictable response “well if you’re aware of it then you can fake it”

1 Like

can you go into more detail about how they acted

did they get into a lot of conflict or were they in agreement a lot (a rough ratio might be good)

since you townread them both im going to guess the answer but do you think it looked forced or not

no clue sry

fuck

Yes.

So I categorize players into different types based on perceived skill level. Not officially or anything but I consider ranges differently, I am sure everyone does this. I would consider from reputation Katze to be on ‘my level’ as it were.

So day 1 when she returned to the thread after leaving in a huff I liked because I feel as if she could have gotten away with staying gone longer but chose not to take advantage of thread perception at the time. I liked that enough to for sure not trust the wagon on her day 1 counter to Heisen.

Day 2 when she was talking to Arctic and others about their suspicion of her I felt in her posts the same thing I have felt recently in games - that ‘come on, I know I am good, but fuck off with this’ attitude that made me warm up to her a lot because I find that specific angle hard to pull off as a wolf. It’s an energy. I tend to hear ‘voices’ of posts when I am reading the game and this dictates a lot of what I feel for a player. The worse a player is the harder it is for me to hear their voice as there is static a lot of the time.

Katze’s voice is clear to me. Now, the caveat here is I have not played with her before but after last night I think she is fine. However, what is bolstering this read a bit is also the fact that I don’t think katze ever end games as wolf here so me being wrong here isn’t going to lose town the game in any world.

I

God damnit, as I was saying.

I think lynching Katze today over Ruby is lunacy, which is why I was just like ‘No’ to Gyrlander.

why would she stay away from thread if she was a wolf

“Look at me, I am angry, town read me uwu”

i dont really think katze is the sort of player to ever stay away from thread for some sort of emotional play

which is very unfortunate because thats how you get 3 extra threads

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Right but then her angle there doesn’t make sense from a wolf at all.

She is going grr

Then she gets called out.

Then she leaves in a huff and returns shortly after and starts solving

For that to be wolf in my head everything emotional would have to be genuine which doesn’t make much sense to me and she just happened to come back.

Doesn’t click for me.

well basically it went like

i mentioned that with arctic flipping V i wantd to look closer at visor and zack, but that i felt better about visor than zack

his thoughts on the top of his head on visor weren’t super indicative, iirc it was along the lines of “idr much but he voted a wolf at eod”

he isos both and talks about them, zack first, and i was asleep when he started getting to visor

which the tldr of it was basically that it was a lot of shitposting but he had a surprisingly low amount to worry about

i can definitely see it as him just cherry picking stuff cuz im ngl i havent opened visors iso at all this game

gth it isnt but nothing hard rules it out to me i suppose

i think you should open visor’s iso

girl why aren’t you mentioning the one part where I tilted my head at visor

he has zero posts

he is lock mafia off of volume

(yeah i probably will in a bit)

idr that im just going off of my memory :wowee:

It was 2 paragraphs about votals when he voted ;_;

But other than that yeah visor’s day 1 was clean

achro this site’s search function is poopy diaper

did you decide you trusted eliza or did you trust katze so much you voted for heisenberg to save them

oh the part where you started rambling

:joy_cat: