Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Um not true?
Did you read the part about how rue treated the flipped wolves or how they called Jack’s Worldview bad despite me sharing the same thought or how Rue has leaning on Katze?

Didn’t think so. There’s also allot more then that I just can’t think of the rest RN.

Sorry i was really excited when i found you as town and successfully neighbored you but now me being on arctic instead of ruby when i was more than fine with both is like hohoho achro is scum and past n3 you have just been a lump mostly.

Should have just not used my ability less of a hassle.

You know what you guys fucking win.

@Outedwolf
@Rue

You guys want your wolf win?
Fucking have it, I’m done with this absolutely shit treatment.

VOTE: Achromatic

I don’t like sleeping in situations like this but I have considered the possibility that forcing mafia to make a nk to reveal more info could be a good option

@sufdaddy

If your town a tip of advice next game is to not let OutedWolf and Rue pocket you FYI.

NO I’LL JUST DIE.

Might as well vote for me

VOTE: unvote

Its okay zorvo. I forgive you. You arent the best and you are annoying but you try. I appreciate that.

voting sleep is kinda dangerous cuz if mafia have any more KP then its gamealosing

last time i slept in a closed rolemadness mylo i lost cuz of it and i had both alive wolves pretty pinned :pensive:

Why would you die? If you are so confident rue is a wolf why haven’t they nightkilled you on any of the previous phases despite the fact it’s a defensible nk cause everyone townreads you

I try not to be annoying and if you were listening to anything I said OutedWolf, I said Achro can very much still be a wolf but the fact we are both at the state of giving up probably means Achro is town and from how you and rue have been treating each other all fucking game and you not even bothered to read a thing I had on rue I guess your both wolves huh visor?

R E A D.

I already said why from the last person who asked the damn question

Have you ever thought you might be alive for a reason

Optimal Kills.
I wasn’t Optimal.

I am Optimal tonight.

I read all of it man

Yeah cause Brad and Min were better fucking kills.

lol i had you as way harder town than min

Prove it.

People were talking about min being a wolf yesterday and Brad had as much impact on the game as a cheese sandwich