Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Seth look at your behavior right now. Please take a break from the thread for the rest of the night for everyone’s sake

hey zorvo buddy, i noticed you’re trying to give up

unfortunately as a member of the mafia you seem to be voting my teammate

if you’re actually trying to wolfside with us then uh, vote someone else? thx

love, katze

Brad had no thread pull. He was sheeping me.

I wish we were wolves tbh. Would make the game a lot funner.

Take that back about Brad

Min was arguably socially dangerous, he was going for You/Rue next. He was the town Role that the flipped wolf role counters, he even talked with Wind.

Look at me.
Not confirmable, sure maybe I am obvious town right now but no one’s gonna bother to care to listen to me or want me to lead shit. But Min, he is a threat.

Ya possible I guess

Brad’s a big cheesy sandwich

He’s Gouda

(I’m just joking lmao)

Me: I hate cliques in this game

Also me: I will shiv anyone saying anything bad about Brad.

I really don’t know what to do, I just think we vote Rue cause I see them a wolf in almost all worlds.

With Katze/Achro AND Outedwolf/Sufdaddy (even though I’m not confident on Sufdaddy even being wolf at all.)

Did you all see Grylander’s point that Rue has arguably the most useless role if town.

Please go get some sleep. You’re not helping your rue case because you are attacking everyone and it’s coming off as deranged. Go. Sleep.

Hey kennedy. I aint it. Sheep me on rue tbh

Brad was still almost like lock town and they died the same after day when I disproved their Rue town read.

not every role in a rolemadness game is gonna be strong lol

rue could very well be a wolf but its not because “their role is too weak”

1 Like

He’s more of a cheddar guy imo.

1 Like

I didn’t see it like that and if I was a wolf, Min would always be my first choice kill.

Why does this matter

We have a fruit vendor, a ritual that does nothing(?)

A mod poster

A jailor that can’t kill anyone

1 Like

Look i am prepared to say it. Based off my poe…

Zorvo is just the broken clock right twice a day. Alright? His case is shit. But the man aint wrong either

I’m aware.
Still was Townie though.