Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

imo this post on its own is worth highlighting

lots of good thought processes in it imo and the arctic read coming before eod1 makes him coming into d2 with the arctic wolfread feel better

i should prob check if zack displayed any arctic doubts before eod1 but im a lazy sob so i will not

Oh God, weā€™re similar.

im only quoting this so ghana has to read it

2 Likes

eh kinda disagree

did arctic go on the muh threadreads train by this point? if yes then i think a wolf can see the blowback heā€™d eventually get and would prepare accordingly

iā€™ve already framed it and put it on the ceiling above my bed

1 Like

p sure the answer to that is no

assuming this is his first post with that thought then its after that visor post

in that case its moderately reasonable

im probably gonna want to actually discuss with visor especially cause im one of the town patricians now i guess and not an angry gremlin so we might be able to get stuff done but im always gonna be eyes towards him

i want to save my energy on guillo and jack anyways

2 Likes

that post is actually interesting cause i agree with it

and i know average fartic town game but like heā€™s right it is weird

1 Like

i mean

im still not convinced seth has to be town :stuck_out_tongue:

fair

maybe seth can only be solved with the forbidden technique of the Unholy Threadreads

or maybe wolves were afk who knows

Gyrlander feels very motivated to solve today in his questioning of me. I donā€™t expect people to understand my thinking very well and he doesnā€™t take the first answer so I agree with town leader over there.

i am going to honour my sonā€™s legacy by CFDing us off a wolf (ruby) onto a poor soul (seth) with a forbidden technique (thread reads) and then get myself executed

I am pretty sure this is a joke but also Iā€™ve seen fol towns CFD onto worse.

I donā€™t think CFDing onto Seth is so terrible
Iā€™m not sure that CFDing off of Ruby specifically is a good idea
Will give more thoughts tomorrow tho

1 Like

holy shit where did you come from

1 Like

hello, these are all from d1 :slight_smile:

Was catching up on reading

Figured I would post at least something before I go to sleep