Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Unless we attempt to reason with everyone individually!! Sadly, scumreading is not my forte. I can say that I TR you, but even my reasoning for TRing you is quite weak. After all, effort isn’t AI in some cases… However, you have been constantly re checking everything, so I feel that even if you’re a wolf you deserve this win. And I wouldn’t mind losing to you.

All I can do is threat everyone with me going complete bonkers with my night abilities if they lynch you :slight_smile:

Like zorvo.

My brother in fucking christ

Do you think i just townsided as wolf for fun? You aaw me in morb my man. I let town make mistakes. For awhile i was the only one even interested in hearing sbout rue. Day 2 or 3 go look at ghana’s poe i tried to put rue in it when she wasnt in it. Now we are aligned?

And i defended guava who was town and a fucking ice cube and now i am scum?

What the fuck man. How does your brain work. I have literally done my utmost to hell town at every turn and it hasnt always worked out but wheres the malice from me? Wheres the wolfsiding???

I jailed rue.
I jailed guava. Both didn’t die.

I think I’m not revealing who I jail

Hey guys, so let’s see.
I wolf read Rue.
My current top 2 towns wolf read Rue.
The great Genesect coin wolf reads Rue.

Rue sounds like a wolf.

Rue also is questioning Grylander and makes me think Rue is trying to see if Grylander is real or not cause if he isn’t Rue can hammer and win or something.

Did you not also jail Brad and GGhana?

And Hally. Yes.

Rue and You both went buss mode in the last wolf game.

Only guava and rue haven’t died.

Hally is the only one that I didn’t say I was going to chat with that died. I didn’t mention guava and rue.

I mentioned Brad and GGhana

All I’m saying is I don’t think it’s impossible, I think your Rue early read wasn’t that good until you finally put her in the PoE.

Achro are you having a bad day? What’s up bud

???
You sure?

Yep never mentioned during the day I was picking guava or rue for night

I mean if you play like Litten then you probably are town.

Like my brothers and sisters and nonbinary buddies. I am in 3 games right now. During this game i have been in another that ended. When i began this game it was off the back of two mislynches for the f8rst time in years and i was heartbroken. But i got into it. I found my groove. We have endured a stupid amount of extra kills because of bastard but here we stand.

Can we just fucking listen to the broken clock and kill rue.

Look at how she treats gyr. Look at it. its wolf! Through an ancient magical ritual zorvo’s tunnel god help us is pverwhelmingly likely to be right and jere you have people trying to vote out of spite like sabi. fuck. Set your fucking hearts ablaze. Come on. Stop fucking around. Zorvo pisses me off but he aint fucking wrong.

Litten barley ever busses and usually always power wolves for their team.

You eventually mentioned one of them afterwards though the next day.

i wolf like [insert a player who would never play this game like i have if they were a wolf]

@Rue

jk my love, I’m actually your long lost wolf. Please come to my aid and kindly vote yourself. I can’t explain, there’s no time… but everything will work out just fine!!! <3

Yep mentioned both the next day after the chat was over.