Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Who knows I pick tonight.

It’s a mystery

Can I make the suggestion that you all kill me today instead since no one clearly townreads me, whatever flip happens today, I’m going to be stuck in the POE until I die, for reasons I don’t fully understand, but thats the state of this game just pure stubborness. I gave you all my world view, I told you my role, my own neighbours thought I could be town. Nothing that happens in the rest of this game will change anyones mind on my slot so I would rather die then be stuck as potential ML bait the rest of the game.

Once again I have fallen for Jack’s ate

Once again i have not fallen for jack’s ate

Hmm so.

@Rue

What exactly went on in your chat with Sadbi do you remember?

((sorry im a lesbian

Nah.
If your town I won’t let that happen and your not priority and wolves should be obvious later.

Btw what is your role claim again?

Also i would ask no one read me based off tone. I am allowed to be frustrated without anyone changing their read for bad reasons. Ty

anyone this game when they get pushed (myself included)

((not much
((we only had an hour
((i remember they came in saying katze had pocketed them
((can go in detail later?

This is not ATE I don’t do that, I like to debate in mafia games, but that option went a long time ago, we are at a point where we are doing coin flips and in tunnels for days on end. We have people townreading each other over nothing, and pushing other people for even less. When any actual solid push attempts to happen we just get people being condescending to each other and ATE so people back off, this game has not being fun or mafia imo for a long time.

why is it all lesbians? where are the gay males!?!?

Push me

Did they say anything about reads?
Like town, neutral, etc.

Hard agree with this

Ok but if your town and it’s MYLO we probably just lose?

I forgot about the chat and entered a hour before time was up because it’s on my laptop.

Did you reveal who you were or anything?

I’m a JOAT voyeur who had 4 different actions which I am out of they is evidence of this on Day 2, you also clearly don’t town read me so stop pretending you do.