Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

u underestimate me

and also i didnt iso you

May I ask whatā€™s the time where you live? Iā€™m just a bit concerned because I tend to put myself on the worst scenario: you being wolf, katze also being a wolf and you making her your super ultra untouchable number 1 townread, avoiding getting her lynched. Plus I can imagine that there are still around 4 wolves alive so I believe they could easily lead the town to its death. I do not like onesided games.

Ah, and I also have some information regarding my role but I donā€™t know if I should share it. But I donā€™t want to die without being able to share it. Soā€¦ Iā€™m a bit worried.

Going to be fairly busy this day phase, Iā€™ll check in when I can (though given the current vc I donā€™t think it matters lol)

I also regret Articā€™s death. I really thought his role wouldnā€™t make sense if he were wolf. It would esentially reveal he has multiple accounts and get him lynched. But Iā€™ve never played with a role like that and wasnā€™t confident about defending him so he ended up dead. That also angries me.

Worst part is I canā€™t blame Rue because at that point during EoD not even I was sure Ruby was the right choice.

I saw ppl suspecting Zack and I donā€™t get it

He is probably a villager

1 Like

AND I also think Iā€™m only providing posts that may convince people that I am a villager but I canā€™t really find scum.

Brb gonna refresh my mind and look for some mafia guides.

Thereā€™s always the how to village thread lmao

1 Like

didnt u also say u didnt think it made sense as town

who r da wolves iyo

gth if ur busy

wynaut zack

Good mindset to have. Always be aware of those that can do the most harm as a wolf. It is why i have acted the way i have towards katze this game to attempt to scope them out. You dont know this, so fair enough.

Unless you think it is extremely relevant i would save any mech info. Like if you have a green check on ruby or a red check on katze that might be pretty good to know lol.

HUStylez thanked this post

1 Like

If Zacks a wolf hes playing to pocket me and just hope I can carry his ass along

And idk, maybe biased but donā€™t buy him giving up control D1 and his reads make sense to me

Gth wolves no idea rn, ask me later today when I get home, I need to work through where Iā€™m at

However I am considering the possibility I was wrong on min and youā€™re a wolf :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh and it is 730 pm for me

Yes, I naturally progressed.

First, I thought a role that added more votes to a faction THROUGH creating new accounts was INCREDIBLY SHADY and most likely mafia aligned. That added to the fact that Iā€™ve never played with a role like that led me to that conclussion. However, after thinking about it + someone telling me it could easily be Town-aligned (i suspect because FoL players are all crazy) I started to consider that possibility and reached the conclusion that I already told you: it would reveal yourself as Mafia and wouldnā€™t make sense.

Yeahā€¦ I wouldnā€™t keep Sheriff checks, donā€™t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think the host is famous for being quirky and the rule is to not meta them much.

If someone could explain succinctly why ruby is a wolf thatā€™d be appreciated

Saw their claim yā€™day and it seemed fine enough

And tbh I want kp in this game itā€™s gonna take forever

1 Like

fair enuff

and yea ive said a dozen times i prob need to be resolved

with that said i am not a wolf (and u might be wrong on min) so :joy_cat:

dno when u get home but am looking forward to hearing a bit of the #insight

1 Like

holy shit, its the checkem dubs guy

1 Like