Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

wat

its probs lylo why are u like this

To be fair, I am never out of my wolf range socially so I canā€™t exactly say ā€˜hoho I would neverā€™ but I feel as if I have consistently done pro town things every day which to me should be an indicator.

these posts werent bad :slight_smile:

I was practically begging you to go in more detail on why visor and rue were wolves lol

:pleading_face:

if it is katze/jack and zack and I are just both idiots I am going to cry btw.

not literally I dont actually cry much over mafia

idk why im like this ok

you didnt reply to my reply smh

altho i dont think i actually clarified that much i just said ā€œdude trust meā€ but

i tried to make you clarify on visor v several times smfh

why wasnt there a new thread made? we are close to 10k

well exactly your response didnt really help :joy_cat:

I was trying to avoid getting sucked into defending him more than i wanted to, preferred to focus more on pushing achro

can we put aside our differences for a second and just take advantage that game thread is calmer without seth

2 Likes

i thought you were just gonna tunnel me tbh

hi Sabi.

Am I lock wolf to you? Is there anything I can present to change your mind? I feel as if the answer is ā€˜noā€™ and I will always be wolf I donā€™t think town can win the game and I can accept that I just want to know. I feel like Iā€™ve had genuine progression all game but thatā€™s me reading back my own words.

i rather vote jack over you esp since his hammer post was wolfy

in every world hes a wolf.

but i need you to wolfcase jack

Wolfcase on Jack is pretty simple. Heā€™s been a potato most of the game and when he was pressed 2 on his bad Gyrlander read he came up with nothing that felt genuine. Do you want me to find posts for you? ;o

do an achro style post

achro/jack
achro/sabi
achro/zack

jack/sabi* [doesnt feel right, but i cant think of anything to decisively say no to it minus it just being weird]
jack/zack

sabi/zack

all on the top of my head, achro/zack obv off the table. achro/sabi also feels pretty wacko, think they play around me v differently if both wolves, both had very conflicting agenda

also I agree that the hammer was scummy. I am pretty sure it was ā€˜shit we dont have the votes to force achro throughā€™

achro style huh. Just for the recordā€¦ I am so drained for out of game reasons but I will do my best.

I cant be with jack because I jedi mind tricked achro into voting him yesterday :curtain:

ā€œI am fine voting any of my scum readsā€ is some jedi mind trick lol

yes im with zach, thats why i am hard shielding him