Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

honestly fair

fmpov its kinda weird

cuz i expected “lolkatze [vote katze]” at sod not everyone piling on ruby

if shes a wolf i kinda think all the votes at sod are villagers but if shes a villager then i kinda thonk at it some

You just said pretty much why am at this point everyone has preflipped me so i need them to see they are wrong

why not try to be an obvious villager

i know ur capable of it

I think if your a vilalger then more likely ya earlyier votes and push there is towny overal
while the opposite if your rwolf

Cause idk that happens when i have a burst of energy and time when i don’t really here have either

weh

do you have no thoughts on the game at all really?

i think if ur a villager the sod votes are more questionable just because i think chaining you to me is more prowolf than me to you in worlds we’re both town

Like idk i feel we have a bad thread state but idk what i can do

You are town am pretty confident here same as arturo/guava but people want you two poed and arg

I would hope they wouldn’t if people look at me dieing saying that’s one of my two most confident thread reads and kill you after me is just asking for a lose at that point

Like even though i’ve been low energy i would hope people remember that even when like this my reads that i can get around are highly right and ignoring them is just a bad idea

1 Like

do you mind summing up your most confident reads?

shrug

im not particularly sure how im supposed to find you back if you’re a villager here

i guess youve already accepted that im not given the whole “giving up” thing but

the current gamestate if you’re a villager is complete garbage and i dont feel that from you rn

1 Like

Sure i can think on fully why and sum them up

If i had to select three would be Guava/Kat/night though a bigger gap between night and the rest

1 Like

:+1:

those 3 as town right?

correct

1 Like

I think if you would have found me would have been yesterday tbh same for others

I get that bottom it’s more all i can say of course if your a wolf this is less so so wowee

well i mean regardless of my actual alignment, from your pov you think pretty strongly im a villager

so idk

i thought u had a couple ok posts yesterday but i dont think its enough

at this rate i assume thatd persist today

2 Likes

does Kat usually read you well?

never thought about it really mostly about rand if i remember correctly

bearsquarrded can read me better then anyone tbh

You don’t have to be.
I’m convinced I’m town, I see my Rolecard.

ruby do you think if you had a day (as in 24 hours, not until D4) to play the game that youd be able to get yourself into it and help solve the game/solve yourself

or has that ship since passed