Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I can try to show you I’m town, heck I’ve been using my ability in +EV.

Even if you think my +EV Day 1 idea of the claim for reactions and night kill bait is bad you need to admit that after that I still did a +EV play by having posts bookmarked to be saved for later in the game when things like that might be handy in terms of solving.

If I just used it to meme or mess around that’s -EV and that wasn’t what I did.

Sure, usually expectation wise you could argue “yeah but this is you, your smart either way to use +EV play” that’s true.
I’ll admit I may make the same or similar play as a wolf to look Townie but the difference between that and here is.

You need to look at how I have done it.
You need to look at everything I bookmarked.
To determine if this +EV play is for actual purpose of late game solving or mafia trying to use it for town credit + self spew if flip.

I understand, maybe you guys think I can be a wolf but I’ll show you or hopefully show you all enough that you don’t need to doubt my slot.

Actually on second though you can doubt my slot cause the more I’m alive the more posts I can bookmark and the more things become easier if this game goes into late game territory.

Well i think if i could focus i could but focus is my issue so likely not why i said/asked earlyier to either leash my shot tomorrow or kill me now and hammer before 24hours is i think it only hurts town to leave me alive the extra time

Stop this.
They are going over today cause it’s optimal to resolve the wagons plus they are wolfy, plus they can be mafia extra KPN which we don’t want.

@outedwolf

i am actually curious who you think the wolves are if ruby is v

and what happened with game state, especially at eod

shush i know what im doing :b:orvo

doesnt know what theyre doing

i heavily discourage the idea that if we don’t kill ruby we kill you and I would like to actually have a day where things happen

throws rotten vegetables I’ve hidden under my petticoat in the direction of the PoE

hypocritical

towny in a vacuum

It’s ok Katze.
I’m sure you’ll figure out what your doing eventually.

no offence but why are people so bad at reading game state, or why am I so good at it

arctic was surprised that me and him ended up in the stocks, why wouldn’t you think the 10 vote counterwagon to the 11 vote villager flip would probably get dumpstered the next day

this came out a lot more bitchy than I intended

maybe it’s because I’ve gotten killed for wolfsiding more than you people lol

VOTE: guavagudetama

@guavagudetama

You stand accused of being wolf with suspected wolf ruby. How do you plead?

idk i kinda expected to be held to the word of “if arctic is a villager then kill me next”

now i kinda understand why arctic was scared id get away with it in a w!katze world

I’ve realized I shouldn’t just jump around accusing players I’m trying to self improve.

I still think Guav is town even if Ruby flips W and I think the paint on them being wolf I just don’t get it.
I have liked allot of the posts they have made and they feel genuine.
I still think Rue can be aligned wolf with Ruby like allot but I understand if people don’t see it that way but please don’t say it’s unaligned cause you can ping me and I can show you why there is no unalignment there.

Rue being a wolf actually makes Katze town cause Rue if wolf is doing a blatant pocket on Katze.
The way Rue is treated them isn’t how you treat a partner but rather how you treat a town you want to pocket.

if I’m gonna be honest I never actually questioned fartic on it because he was the only tolerable person yesterday and I knew we needed to be a unit so I wouldn’t get slammed but I have no idea why he wolfread you lol

im not sure if he does either (yes im discrediting the read because it was bad)

i see you’ve discovered the advanced forbidden technique of “pre flip someone as a wolf with someone and then vote them not the person you think is a wolf”

you truly are powerful

3 Likes

Shit aint getting done today otherwise so fuck it long live the preflip

holy shit I’ve discovered the ultimate clout chase technique

just make a PoE and steal better player’s reads to use to make that PoE and you can claim all the clout you want

1 Like

top 10 werewolf secrets Ladd doesn’t want you to know about